Nova Scotia, the second smallest province of Canada is surrounded by the Atlantic Ocean and has over 5400 lakes. Nova Scotia is a province which is densely populated and has around 17.4 inhabitants per square kilometer. Nova Scotia is quite famous for its food styles. Lobsters, blueberries, mushrooms are loved & consumed by the people of Nova Scotia. Nova Scotia, with the help of Nova Scotia Entrepreneur Programs, aims to develop the economy of the province.
What is Nova Scotia Entrepreneur Program?
Nova Scotia Entrepreneur Program is for skilled entrepreneurs who wish to buy an existing business or start and run a new business. The candidate will be qualified to apply for permanent residency once he/she has completed operating the business for a year.
Eligibilities for Nova Scotia Entrepreneur Program: –
Applicants/candidates who wish to migrate to Canada through the Nova Scotia Entrepreneur Program should meet the below-mentioned criteria:
- The candidate/applicant who applies for Nova Scotia Entrepreneur Program should possess a minimum net worth of CAD$ 600,000.
- The applicant should be willing to invest between CAD$ 150,000 to CAD$ 250,000 as an initial amount for starting the business.
- The candidate should have a minimum of 3 years of experience in managing & running a business or should have Senior Management Experience.
- Language proficiency is one important factor every applicant should consider. He/she should be able to prove their English Language Proficiency. (IELTS 4-6 bands).
- The candidate’s educational qualification should be equal to Canadian Higher Secondary & above.
- The applicant who applies for Nova Scotia Entrepreneur Program should be willing to travel to Canada for an exploratory trip.
- The applicant should be clean from criminal history and be healthy and should not possess serious health problems.
Important Things You Should Know About Nova Scotia Entrepreneur Program: –
- The investment type could be any one of the following:
- Private Enterprise
- Sole Ownership
- 33% Ownership
- Any dependant coming along with the applicant should be aged below 22 years.
- The Temporary Residence Visa (TRV) of the applicant will be valid for a time duration of 2 years.
- Staying for 2 years of 5 years will help the applicant to maintain their permanent residence status.
- Obtaining a Canadian Passport will require the candidate to stay around 3 – 4 years on Permanent Resident visa.
- The processing time of a Nova Scotia Entrepreneur program will take a time duration of around 18 months.
- A Nova Scotia Provincial Nominee Program would cost up to CAD$ 3,000.
- The applicant can either start a new business or buy 33% shares in joint ventures.
To know more information about Nova Scotia Entrepreneur Program or any other programs, feel free to contact us.