Australia Partner visa

Partner Visa

The Partner visas allow the spouse of an Australian national or an Australian permanent resident.The temporary Partner (Provisional) visa (subclass 309) is allowed first and gives you a chance to remain in Australia while the permanent Partner (Migrant) visa (subclass 100) is handled. Your life partner may support you for a time of two years. After this, if the relationship is as yet honest and continuing, you might be qualified for permanent residence.

Australia spouse visa requirements
  • You should be married or in a de facto relationship withan Australian national or permanent resident.
  • An eligible New Zealand national and the marriage must be valid under Australian law.
  • This implies you should have parental permission if you are 16 or 17 years of age and probably been in a true relationship for no less than a year.

Length of stay is permanent with initial cost from AUD 7,000.

The process

Obtaining the permanent Partner (Migrant) visa (subclass 100) is a two-phase process. To be qualified for a permanent partner visa you first should be allowed a temporary Partner (Provisional) visa (subclass 309).Whether you are allotted the temporary Partner (Provisional) visas (subclass 309) then you are eligible to assess for the permanent Partner (Migrant) visa (subclass 100) about two years.

You should hold a temporary Partner visa (subclass 309) keep on being the companion or de facto partner relationship unless your relationship has finished and there are special circumstances. Much of the time, visa application charges cannot be discounted, regardless of whether you pull back your application or your visa is refused. The conditions include: If your spouse has died amid this period, if you and your Australian spouse have kids under 18 years old, if you or your dependents have been liable to abusive behavior at home amid this period.

If you are issued with an Extended Eligibility Temporary Visa, this will enable you to remain in Australia for a long time and you will have full work rights amid this period. In a few conditions, it isn’t important to hold up the two-year time frame before applying for permanent residence. The conditions are like: You have been in the relationship with your mate for five years or more, you have been in the relationship for a long time where there are needy children of the relationship, your life partner was allowed a permanent visa under the humanitarian program or was conceded a protection visa and was in the relationship with you before the visa was conceded.

Send Us an Enquiry

Latest News

  • 14-Dec

    Quebec manufacturing industry in dire need of workers

    The Quebec manufacturing industry is currently facing a chronic shortage of nearly 20000 workers, say the representatives of the industry.…

  • 13-Dec

    Ontario receives additional nomination allocation, invites 667 Skilled Trades candidates

    The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program(OINP) issued 667 invitations to Express Entry candidates belonging to the Skilled Trades Stream in the…

  • 11-Dec

    3200 candidates receives Invitations to Apply in December 11 Express Entry draw

    Canada invited 3200 candidates to apply for permanent residence in the latest Express Entry draw held on December 11. The…

  • 11-Dec

    221 foreign workers, international students invited in Manitoba PNP draw

    In the latest Manitoba PNP draw held on December 6, the province invited 221 immigration candidates to apply for a…

  • 09-Dec

    Canada Express Entry & the PNP to get even bigger in 2020!

    Time is ripe to fasten your entry into Canada with revised admission targets for Express Entry & Canada’s Provincial Nominee…

  • Recent Blogs

    Don’t miss a single immigration update!

    Our immigration consultants are at work to provide you with regular and authentic updates on immigration news, entry cut-off scores, entry draw results, etc., Wait no further and enter your E-mail ID to subscribe to our newsletter for free!

    Subscribe to Our Newsletter

    Follow Us