Australia Migration Assessment:
Migrating to Australia requires the applicant to meet certain criteria and skills assessment before they start off with their migration. The skills assessment test ensures that only the candidate with the right skills and the potential to work migrates to Australia.
What is Skills Assessment?
Australian Migration requires every single applicant to take a skills assessment test. The applicant undergoes a rigorous questionnaire by which his/her skills are assessed and points are given based on their skills. Once the requirements are met, he/she can migrate to Australia.
What Are the Requirements for Australia Skilled Migration?
Australia Migration skills assessment test requires the candidate to fulfill the following requirements.
- You must nominate for yourself an occupation which is relevant & available on the eligible list of skilled occupations.
- You should provide necessary proof that your skills have already been assessed by a relevant assessing authority and you are suitable for the occupation which you have nominated.
- You will go through a diverse type of skills assessment process which is determined by the assessing authority with relevant professional standards.
- Not all subclasses require occupation in the applicant’s form. Subclass 485 skills assessment is one among them.
- Doctors must provide full registration which is suitable for the skills assessment with points tested skills.
- Solicitors should provide evidence of his/her admission to practice as a lawyer in the state for a suitable skills assessment.
Who Does the Australia Skilled Migration Assessment?
- An eligible skilled occupation list needs a relevant assessing authority for each occupation that is included in the list.
- You are responsible for contacting an assessing authority to obtain a skills assessment for the occupation you have chosen to obtain.
- Every single assessing authority will have their own set of criteria, time frame, and charges.
- Before you submit your expression of interest in SkillSelect, it is advised that you contact a relevant assessing authority and get done with your skills assessment to migrate to Australia.
What Do You Need to Get Your Skills Assessed?
- An assessing authority will look forward a post-secondary qualification which could help you achieve a positive result for your assessment.
- A few occupations may also need a relevant work experience which could give you an edge.
- You will be advised regarding the qualification requirements for various jobs by an assessing authority.
Will an Assessing Authority Be Able to Find You a Job?
- You should understand that the assessing authorities are people designated only for undertaking skills assessment for candidates wishing to migrate to Australia through Australia Skilled Migration Program.
- The authorities will not be able to respond to requests regarding job placements and cannot advise on the likely success of your visa application.
Will You Be Able to Submit More Than One Skills Assessment?
- You will be able to choose only one occupation when you opt to go to Australia through Australia Skilled Migration Program.
- However, you can apply to any number of skills assessing authorities until you obtain a suitable skills assessment before you submit your Expression of Interest (EOI).
- You should know that you will not be able to change your chosen occupation after you are invited for a Points Tested Skilled Migration Visa.
You should provide a scanned copy of your certificate of suitable skills assessment done by the relevant assessing authority for the occupation you have nominated when you are invited to apply and have lodged a valid visa application.
Australia Skilled Migration requires the candidate to be skilled in the occupation they have specified & skills assessment test ensures that only the people who are skilled get to work in Australia. Migration to Australia will bring forward to you a whole new level of exposure with an excellent standard of living and other basic amenities.
We have been helping individuals to migrate to Australia under the Australia Skilled Migration Program for a considerably long period of time. We have made sure that every client of ours always gets the best when it comes to immigration services.
To know more about Australia Skilled Migration, get in touch with our team of experts.
The Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP) draw held on March 26 invited 226 candidates to apply for provincial nomination. Of…
In the Saskatchewan Expression of Interest(EoI) draw held March 26, a total of 205 candidates with work experience in 71…
Canada has informed that international students, approved permanent residents and other persons exempt from travel ban imposed in the wake…
The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) nominated a total of 13731 candidates for permanent residence in Canada in 2019. The…
In the latest Express Entry-linked provincial nominee program draw held on March 4, Alberta invited 100 candidates with Comprehensive Ranking…