British Columbia Investor Program
British Columbia is a province which is situated in westernmost Canada and is located between the great Pacific Ocean & the Rocky Mountains. British Columbia is Canada’s third most populated province with population figures estimated up to 4.8 million. British Columbia serves as a home to a wide variety of flora & fauna which remains endangered or extinct in other parts of the world. British Columbia is known for its huge resources and its GDP is the fourth largest in the Canadian Country.
What is British Columbia Investor Program?
Any country’s economic growth depends on the investments each country’s economy gets and the presence of skilled entrepreneurs who are willing to start up and run a business. British Columbia stands no exception to this rule. British Columbia investor Program enables and provides opportunities for individuals & families to immigrate to Canada and run their own business.
Eligibilities for British Columbia Investor Program: –
Applicants who wish to immigrate to Canada under the British Columbia Investor Program should meet the following eligibility criteria:
- The individual who applies for British Columbia Investor Program should at least have a minimum net worth which is verifiable of CAD$ 600,000.
- The candidate should be willing to invest an amount of somewhere between CAD$ 200,000 – CAD$ 400,00.
- The candidate’s age should lie between 21 – 55 years.
- The applicant should have at least a minimum of 3 years of experience in Business Ownership or Senior Management Experience.
- He/she who is willing to apply for British Columbia Investor Program should be able to prove their skills of language proficiency. (IELTS 4-6 bands).
- The candidate’s education level should be equal to Canadian Higher Secondary & above.
- Though Canadian Exploratory trips are not mandatory, the applicant should not have any criminal records and be free from serious health issues.
Important Things You Should Know About British Columbia Investor Program: –
- The investment type would be either a Private Enterprise or Sole Ownership or a 33% Shared Ownership.
- The dependant age limit (if any) who comes along should be below than 22 years.
- A person who has immigrated through British Columbia Investor Program can have a minimum of 2 jobs.
- Temporary Residence visa stays valid for 2 years.
- The applicant can try for permanent residency after completing 1 year of business commitment.
- A Canadian Passport can be obtained when the candidate stays for 3 – 4 years in a permanent residence status.
- A British Columbia Investor Program processing time may take up to 18 months.
- The applicant’s investments options would be a minimum CAD$ 400,000 inside the British Columbia capital region and a minimum CAD$ 200,000 if it is outside the capital region.
- A British Columbia Provisional Nominee fee would cost around CAD $ 3,000.
Send Us an Enquiry
The Quebec manufacturing industry is currently facing a chronic shortage of nearly 20000 workers, say the representatives of the industry.…
The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program(OINP) issued 667 invitations to Express Entry candidates belonging to the Skilled Trades Stream in the…
Canada invited 3200 candidates to apply for permanent residence in the latest Express Entry draw held on December 11. The…
In the latest Manitoba PNP draw held on December 6, the province invited 221 immigration candidates to apply for a…
Time is ripe to fasten your entry into Canada with revised admission targets for Express Entry & Canada’s Provincial Nominee…