Bulgaria Citizenship Program
Bulgaria is in southeastern Europe bordering the Black Sea in the east and sharing borders with Greece, Serbia and Turkey. Home to mountains, golden beaches, and a happening nightlife, Bulgaria is rich in nature and history.
Benefits of Bulgaria Citizenship
- Bulgarian passport is the most affordable option in Europe.
- Visa-free travel to over 142 countries.
- Being able to keep your previous nationality as Bulgaria allows dual citizenship.
- European citizenship for the whole family. You, your spouse and all your children without age limit can apply under one application.
- Transferable citizenship to descendants which means, being able to pass down the citizenship to future generations.
- You and your family will have the right to live, work and study in any of the 28 countries within the European Union (EU).
- You can double your investment to get your passport within 2 years.
- Your investment will be refunded after 5 years.
- No language tests or interviews required.
- You only need to visit Bulgaria twice.
- You are not required to live in Bulgaria prior to or during the application, or even after citizenship has been granted.
- You may buy a land or any immovable property in Bulgaria and some EU countries.
- Obtain residency within six to nine months.
- Access quality healthcare and education.
- As EU citizens, your children will have access to education with reduced tuition fees.
- Bulgaria offers the lowest tax rates and free-trade environment within the EU.
- In accordance with the Bulgarian Citizenship Act, foreign investors who hold a permanent resident permit for at least five years are eligible to apply for Bulgarian citizenship.
As one of the newest European Union (EU) member states, Bulgaria has a rich and diverse culture and is the ideal location in Southeast Europe. To obtain Bulgarian citizenship, the applicant must:
- A one-time deposit of BGN 1 million in a Government Bond Portfolio for an investment period of five years. After the completion of 5 years, the complete amount will be returned.
- Applicants can finance the required investment amount through a European bank.
- Have security clearance by and a clear criminal record in his/her country of residence.
- Not be sanctioned by the EU.
- Possess a valid passport or foreign travel documents.
- Be over 18 years old.
To explore your Citizenship by Investment options and know more about requirements, contact our immigration lawyers today!