Canada Permanent Residency
Canada – The Second Largest Country in the World: –
Canada, also known as the Great White North is the second largest country in the world and takes up about two-fifths of the North American continent. Though the country is 9.985 million km. squared, the Canadian population is very less, making it one of the sparsely populated countries in the world.
The country is well known for its abundant flora & fauna and stands as an identity for the Canadian provinces. As an effort to increase the country’s population and to support the economic growth of the country, Canada welcomes immigrants from all over the world.
Canada is a country which has a high-tech industrial society and also offers its residents a high standard of living. The Trade agreements made during the 1980s and 1990s elevated trade with the U.S making the two countries each other’s largest merchandise partner.
Canada Permanent Residency: –
The Canada permanent residency program offers opportunities for foreign nation people to come and settle down in Canada. The end result is the strong economic growth of the country and excellent growth for the individuals settling down there.
Reasons Why You Should Choose Canada: –
Excellent Business Opportunities: –
- The Canadian economy is strongly growing and one need not have second thoughts in investing in its economy.
- Low tax & low business cost makes it an excellent place to run your business.
- A wide range of government programs are available that supports your business & technological development.
The Freedom to Travel: –
- Being a permanent resident of Canada, you can travel visa-free up to 172 countries. This includes US and UK.
- Canada’s passport is the 6th powerful passport in the world.
Benefits Your Family Can Enjoy: –
- The Canadian country offers a high education system. Canada’s education system is considered as one of the best in the world.
- There’s no need to worry if you are unemployed. The country’s unemployment benefits can help you lead a normal life for a certain period of time.
- An excellent public & private healthcare system makes Canada an excellent place for families to settle down and start off with a new life.
The Canadian government offers a lot of permanent residences investment programs and it is up to you to choose what suits best for you by looking into the requirements & criteria meets each province looks for.