In the latest Ontario Human Capital Priorities (HCP) Stream draw held on February 13, a total of 486 Express Entry candidates received invitations to apply for provincial nomination. The draw selected candidates with work experience in 10 different skilled occupations or National Occupation Classifications (NOCs). The invited candidates had Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) score ranging between 467 and 471.
The candidates who have received invitations from the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) in the latest draw may submit the complete application for provincial nomination within 45 days. Otherwise their applications will not be considered for provincial nomination.
In the February 13 Human Capital Priorities Stream draw, Ontario considered candidates with work experience in any one of the following occupations:
- Financial managers(NOC 0111)
- Other administrative services managers(NOC 0114)
- Advertising, marketing and public relations managers(NOC 0124)
- Corporate sales managers(NOC 0601)
- Retail and wholesale trade managers(NOC 0621)
- Managers in customer and personal services, n.e.c. (NOC 0651)
- Financial auditors and accountants(NOC 1111)
- Other financial officers(NOC 1114)
- Professional occupations in business management consulting (NOC 1122)
- Registered nurses and registered psychiatric nurses(NOC 3012)
If the candidates who have been invited successfully apply and obtain provincial nomination from Ontario, an additional 600 points will be added to their total CRS score. So they can obtain an invitation to apply for permanent residence in Canada from the federal government in the subsequent Express Entry draw.
The Human Capital Priorities Stream under the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program(OINP) allows Ontario to select foreign workers with skills, work experience, language proficiency and education qualifications from the Express Entry pool and nominate them for permanent residence in Canada. In order to apply for Ontario’s provincial nomination through the stream, the candidates must have obtained a Notification of Interest from the OINP. The minimum CRS requirement will vary from draw to draw.
Do you wish to migrate to Canada? Provincial Nominee Programs offer numerous options for you to realize your dream. Contact the Canada immigration consultants of CanApprove to find out the best Canada immigration pathway for you.