Antigua & Barbuda Citizenship by Investment Program
Antigua and Barbuda, a tropical paradise with historic forts and beautiful villages, launched its Citizenship by Investment Program (CIP) in 2013.
The Benefits of Antigua and Barbuda Citizenship
- Visa-free travel to 125 countries and territories including the Schengen Area, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, and Singapore.
- Dual Citizenship; keep previous/current nationality/passport and get a second passport.
- Lifetime citizenship.
- The right to live and work in the country.
- Low tax regime.
- Low residency requirement.
- No interview required.
- No language proficiency test required.
- No previous education or management experience required.
- At least 18 years of age.
- No criminal record and good moral character.
- Be in good health.
- The applicant is required to invest as per the citizenship program requirements.
To explore your Citizenship by Investment options and know more about requirements, contact our immigration lawyers today!