Dominica Citizenship by Investment Program
The Nature Island of the Caribbean, known for its national parks, forest reserves, waterfalls, rivers and lakes, the Commonwealth of Dominica, launched its Citizenship by Investment Program (CIP) in 1993.
The Benefits of Dominica Citizenship
- One of today’s most affordable economic citizenship programs.
- Since Dominica is a Commonwealth nation, citizens get special privileges in the UK.
- Dual citizenship; keep previous/current nationality/passport and get a second passport.
- Citizenship can be passed on to descendants.
- Visa-free travel to over 115 countries and territories, including Europe’s Schengen area, the United Kingdom, Singapore, and Hong Kong.
- The right to live and work in the country.
- Low tax regime.
- No residency requirement.
- No interview required.
- No previous business experience required.
- Allowed to include family members in the application.
- At least 18 years of age.
- No criminal record and good moral character.
- Be in good health.
- The applicant is required to invest as per the citizenship program requirements.
To explore your Citizenship by Investment options and know more about requirements, contact our immigration lawyers today!