Grenada Citizenship by Investment Program
The Spice Land, Grenada, is a true gem of the Caribbean. The Grenada Citizenship by Investment (CIP) program is one of the most affordable options for parents applying with their children. Grenada’s CIP program was launched in 2013.
The Benefits of Grenada Citizenship
- Visa-free travel to 120 countries and territories, including China.
- No residency or visitation requirement to maintain citizenship.
- Dual citizenship; keep previous/current nationality/passport and get a second passport.
- Citizenship can be passed on to descendants.
- The right to live and work in the country.
- Low tax regime.
- No interview required.
- No previous education or management experience required.
- The chance to apply for a United States E2 Visa for entrepreneurial activity.
- Affordable processing and due diligence fees for spouses and family members.
- At least 18 years of age.
- No criminal record.
- Be in good health.
- The applicant is required to invest as per the citizenship program requirements.
To explore your Citizenship by Investment options and know more about requirements, contact our immigration lawyers today!