Saint Lucia Citizenship by Investment
Known as Helen of the West Indies, Saint Lucia has white sandy beaches, green rainforests, and effervescent springs. Saint Lucia is not only breathtakingly beautiful but has a stable economy. The Citizenship by Investment Program in Saint Lucia is the Caribbean’s newest citizenship program and was launched in 2015.
The Benefits of Saint Lucia Citizenship
- The applicant can apply for dependent children and parents who are mentally or physically challenged.
- The applicant can apply for his/her parents (65 years and older).
- The applicant along with his/her spouse, children, and parents can apply for citizenship.
- Saint Lucia is economically stable and is a member of the Commonwealth of Nations, the Caribbean Community, the Organization of Eastern Caribbean States and the International Organization of La Francophonie.
- Visa-free travel to 121 countries including the 26 European Union countries in the Schengen Zone, the United Kingdom, and Hong Kong.
- No tax on worldwide income.
- Government processing of the application and due diligence checks take up-to 3 months.
- No interview required.
- No previous education or management experience required.
- Dual citizenship; keep previous/current nationality/passport and get a second passport.
- No residency or visitation requirement to maintain citizenship.
- At least 18 years of age.
- No criminal record and good moral character.
- Be in good health.
- The applicant is required to invest as per the citizenship program requirements.
To explore your Citizenship by Investment options and know more about requirements, contact our immigration lawyers today!