St Kitts and Nevis Citizenship by Investment
Named by Christopher Columbus in the late 15th century, St Kitts and Nevis is a twin-island country known for its golden beaches and history. The St Kitts and Nevis Citizenship by Investment Program (CIP) was launched in 1984 and was the world’s first CIP program.
The Benefits of St Kitts and Nevis Citizenship
- The St Kitts and Nevis CIP is the oldest, most trusted, and most successful program of its kind.
- Visa-free travel to 130 countries and territories including Hong Kong and Singapore.
- No residency or visitation requirement to maintain citizenship.
- Dual citizenship; keep previous/current nationality/passport and get a second passport.
- Citizenship can be passed on to descendants.
- The right to live and work in the country.
- Low tax regime.
- No interview required.
- No minimum language proficiency required.
- No business experience required.
- Numerous incentives for business and investment.
- At least 18 years of age.
- No criminal record and good moral character.
- Be in good health.
- The applicant is required to invest as per the citizenship program requirements.
The Accelerated Application Process (AAP)
To expedite the application process and get it done in 60 days, The AAP was designed and approved by the Government of St Kitts and Nevis.
To explore your Citizenship by Investment options and know more about requirements, contact our immigration lawyers today!