Cost of Studying in New Zealand
New Zealand is a highly developed country and also has a fast growing economy. International students have the opportunity to qualify themselves and find pathway into the New Zealand workforce. New Zealand education system offers a safe learning environment with excellent study opportunities and support services for international students. There are a variety of courses in New Zealand in a range of industries including information technology, sociology, business, healthcare administration, investment, economics, and others. Courses are available for academic, professional and vocational studies at universities, polytechnics, and colleges of education. The major intakes of top New Zealand universities are February and July.
Unlike other study destination, students can enroll into a graduate level diploma where on successful completion student can apply for a 12-month job search visa. International students mostly apply for graduate diploma (bachelor level) to postgraduate diploma level program which can be completed by 12 months. New Zealand is popular for courses Nursing, IT and hospitality fields. Major course credentials offered are Diploma, Bachelors, Graduate Diploma, Postgraduate Diploma, Masters, Masters by Research and Ph.D.
High quality of Education:
- There may be lots of reasons to consider yourself in choosing New Zealand as your study destination
- In Nature, You have to confident about the quality of education an offer.
- New Zealand schools, universities and institutes are well known for its world wide standard for its reassurance in offering high quality of education.
- Be reassured. New Zealand schools, universities and institutes are known worldwide for their high standards. You’ll find our qualifications are internationally recognised and welcomed by employers.
- Though New Zealand is a great place to study for an international student, it does have one downside -tuition costs. Fees for arts or social sciences range from NZ$20,000 (£9,680) a year, Science and engineering courses can cost from NZ$25,000(£12,000) per year.
The tuition fees may different for all universities and colleges also varies with courses.
We have list of few courses that lists the approximate range of annual turion fees.
For more details you can contact the university representative and college.
Advantages of Studying in New Zealand:
- Studying in New Zealand is value for your money.
- Living expenses and tuition costs are highly affordable.
- Tuition fees may change based on the type of the study stream they choose such as arts or science; undergraduate/bachelor or postgraduate and the duration of the course also changes.
Under Graduate Courses:
|Arts/Humanities/Social Sciences||NZ$ 10,000-$ 12,000 per year|
|Commerce/Administration/Management||NZ$ 10,000-$ 12,599 per year|
|Computing & Mathematical Sciences||NZ$ 13,000-$ 15,000 per year|
|Engineering||NZ$ 16,000-$ 17,500 per year|
|Science/Science Technology||NZ$ 14,000-$ 16,000 per year|
|Technology||NZ$ 14,000-$ 18,000 per year|
Post Graduate Courses:
|Arts/Humanities/Social Sciences||NZ$ 14,000-$ 16,000 per year|
|Master of Business Administration(MBA)||NZ$ 18,000-$24,000 per year|
|Engineering||NZ$ 18,000- $ 24,500 per year|
New Zealand scholarships are available to helps the students who are financially backward.
Government Funded New-Zealand Scholarships:ss
New Zealand Foreign affairs and trade Scholarships:
Various scholarships at all study levels are available for students from various countries in the Pacific and some common wealth countries, including scholarship for developing countries.
The scholarship fee offered are fully funded covering tuition fees, a fortnight living allowance and other expenses.
New Zealand International Doctoral Research Scholarships:
For International Students enrolled in a Ph.D program at a university in New Zealand, the scholarship scheme provides a stipend covering full tuition fees and living expenses for upto three years. This scheme is awarded based on academic expense.
Fulbright New Zealand UG Graduate Awards:
Scholarships for students from the US to study a postgraduate or research program in any field at a university in New Zealand covers tuition, living costs, airfares and more