Courses in UK
- UK is one of the most sought countries among the students aspiring for higher education. With more than 5,00,000 international students visiting every year UK one of the most cosmopolitan countries in Europe, joining people from all over the world in one truly multicultural society.
- Students are offered with a vast selection of courses to choose from ranging from practical, vocational foundation programmes to academic postgraduate Masters. Students could explore the world-renowned Universities spread across the Isles in Britain namely England, Wales, Scotland, and Ireland and opt from various courses in UK.
- British universities offer a wide range of undergraduate and postgraduate degrees in various fields like Engineering, Business, Agriculture, Architecture, Arts, Language, Social sciences, Computer Science, Sports Science, Law studies, Media and mass Communication, Fashion studies etc. Apart from these a wide range English language courses offered in the UK Universities which are known for effective language learning methods. British education system offers students the freedom to explore innovative ideas and creativity and encourages students to conduct research individually.
- There are several courses which are offered by various universities across UK, henceforth, choosing the right kind of course to study is one of the first decisions you need to make after deciding to study in the UK.
Major Courses in UK
- Foundation courses in UK:
- usually a yearlong course and help you prepare for a full time undergraduate degree.
- To apply for these courses, you need to have a lower level of education than undergraduate degrees.
- Undergraduate Degree:
- usually of 3 years duration
- Must have finished school (same level as International Baccalaureates (or UK A-Levels) courses)
- Post-graduation Master’s:
- Usually of 1-2 years duration depending upon the course of study.
- Must have successfully completed undergraduate program either in UK or his/her home country.
- some top Universities in UK known for their Master’s Degree Bangor University, University of Bath, Buckinghamshire New University City, University of London, University of Greenwich, Loughborough University, Nottingham University, etc.
- MBA courses in UK:
- UK is a finest destination to gain MBA degree.
- This program accelerates your career thereby providing skills you need for a successful management of your career.
- Universities require 3-year professional experience to eligible for an MBA program.
- A full-time course will take one or two years to complete.
- MBA fees range from £12,000 to £35,000 in the UK.
- Few Universities provides MBA with one placement year or Internship.
How to apply for Courses in UK
- Completion of Online application
- Must send transcripts of high school graduation papers and other graduation programs.
- Must apply for financial aid
- A proof of English language must be provided if, English is not your native language
- If you are not from EU, the EEA, or Switzerland, you should also: Present an approved visa along with copy of your passport, passport size photos, birth certificate, certificate stating the birthplace of both your parents.
- A proof of affordability of your education and living expenses must be ascertained.
Other Essential Information
- Though these are the general requirements, certain universities have specific admission requirements for various courses in UK universities. Hence, you must always check for any additional requirements and information thoroughly.
- Some of the finest institutes offering MBA in UK are: Imperial College Business School, Lancaster University Management School, London Business School, Manchester Business School, University of Oxford, University of Cambridge, Warwick Business School, University of Hult
Call us now and get all the aid and guidance for choosing the right kind of course among several courses offered and an apt university for your career ahead in Britain.