Education System in UK
International students hold an important presence in UK and their numbers have been growing steadily over the past years. The qualifications and degrees obtained by students in UK hold an immense value among the companies and employers worldwide. After a careful analysis of your budget and right research you can apply for scholarship programs.
UK education facts:
Unique Teaching Techniques
- sophisticated educational techniques opted for UK education
- united kingdom higher education is one of the finest option available
- innovative ways are opted over the usual walk-chalk method
- modern facilities and equipment’s are chosen for study purpose.
- students encouraged to explore their creativity.
- most exciting place in the world for research, creativity, and innovation.
- 20% of the world’s research papers from UK universities
- UK universities and research institutions have produced 107 Nobel Prize winners.
Splendid education in united kingdom
- claim a degree that is recognizable worldwide.
- UK education has formidable reputation internationally for its history and research output.
- improve English language skills,
- enhance future employability.
Work While You Study!
- Enjoy the perks of working part time during your higher education in united kingdom for up to 20 hours a week
- average part-time weekly wage across the UK is £112.20 a week.
- have the same rights as that of a full-time employee while working part time.
- part time job opportunities are available in the field of hospitality, retail and other seasonal jobs.
- work part time on campus.
- National Association of Student Employment Services guide international students to find part time job opportunities.
Overview of Study Programs under education in united kingdom
The united kingdom educational structure for higher studies is divided into two levels:
- Qualifications offered under this category include Bachelors of Arts (BA), Bachelor of Science (BSc), Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) and Bachelor of Engineering (BEng).
- Programmes are full-time and normally take three to four years to complete.
- Degrees are classified as either Ordinary or Honours –
- Masters awarded to those who successfully demonstrate a higher level of expertise in a field of study
- there are two main types of master’s which are taught and research.
- Duration of Master’s Degree in the UK is 12 to 18 months.
- Some master’s course are MA (Master of Arts), MSc (Master of Science) qualification, and subject-specific qualifications including MEng (Master of Engineering), MFA (Master of Fine Arts), etc.
- MPhil (Master of Philosophy) are research-led and designed for students to progress to a Ph.D.
- internationally recognized qualification which helps to gain an overview of key business practices,
- develops skills in areas such as management, marketing, and accounting.
- MBA courses cover topics such as business policy and strategy, operational and strategic management, marketing, market research, etc.
- Doctor of Philosophy or doctorate (Ph.D./DPhil) is the highest academic level a student can achieve for higher education in UK.
- Doctorate courses can be applied by students who achieve at least a 2:1 result at the undergraduate level for education in united kingdom.
CanApprove with its expert team caters to you in a holistic manner for UK education and helps you migrate to UK for a world class and sophisticated study destination for those who seek overseas Education.