- Application requirements for Swedish degree programs vary depending on the country where you’ve completed your completed studies.
- Requirements differ depending on the level of the course or Programme you have applied to – bachelors or masters – and what is required of the university to which you are applying.
- he/she must also check what specific entry requirements are needed for the course or programme they wish to apply for once they clear the entry requirements.
For studying bachelor’s degree, you must:
- Have successfully completed the upper secondary education.
- students who have received their final school grades after 31 December 2009 must have successfully completed courses in mathematics at par with Swedish courses , Mathematics 1a, 1b or 1c / Mathematics A
- For pursuing master’s degree, you must have successfully completed bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
- You are required to prove your knowledge of English by taking up TOEFL, IELTS. Upper secondary studies or university studies completed in some countries prior to this can also meet the requirement.
- English language requirement is waived for certain countries if the language of instruction was English during the previous education. Please get in touch with us to know if English language requirement is waived for you.
- Universities in Sweden offer a range of different scholarship programs for international students to help to fund their tuition fees and living costs.
- Available scholarships vary between universities and the entry requirements differ depending the level of the program one has applied.
- Students must have applied for Bachelor’s or Master’s level studies in the regular application rounds for a minimum of one semester of study (30 ECTS)
- Should meet the entry requirements of the study program they have applied.
- Should have demonstrated a prominent level of academic performance.