As diversity thrives and we continue to grow in this everyday busy world, more and more students realize & discover the importance of studying abroad and what positive changes it could bring-forth to their career. With an endless number of study abroad destinations, all promising quality education & a safe environment (which they actually do give), it becomes quite difficult for you to choose which among them would be ideal for your career growth.
We would say that your decision of pursuing your studies in UK is absolutely perfect and now all you need to know is the process behind how you could find yourself in one of the best universities in the United Kingdom. But before that, let’s have a general brush up through the country’s educational system and the reasons why studying in the United Kingdom could be a key contributor to your career success.
Few Reasons Why Studying in UK Could be a Career Changing Choice: –
A Quality Education System: The United Kingdom is often known to be a popular choice among international students all due to its established practices that embrace & induces development among the students. Teaching standards at the UK Universities are being repeatedly assessed to ensure quality and see to that the benchmarks are being met always. Studying in a country where the education system is at its best could influence your career to a very great extent in the long run.
Opportunities Offered: This is one of the best benefits you get to experience when you choose to pursue your studies in UK. You get to choose from a wide variety of courses that the universities & colleges offer. Remember that choosing the right course gives you the appropriate supportive structure you need to build for yourself a strong foundation and UK just seems the right place for you to consider.
An Extremely Diverse Culture: With students from different backgrounds & countries, the United Kingdom is definitely a place where diversity thrives and has a friendly, a safe & welcoming environment for international students. In fact, UK has some of the best student-friendly cities in the world (rankings by QS), making students gain global connections and the exact joy of studying.
Work Permit After Completing Graduation: The United Kingdom offers students the opportunity to exercise what they have been learning for a couple of years in the market. Yes, you read that right. Once when you complete your graduation, you get to obtain a Tier 2 Visa (which is for graduates from the UK), provided you meet the conditions imposed. This actually has proved to be a great way for graduates who look forward to kickstart their career in a positive direction.
Universities & Colleges that are Recognized Internationally: The country has an endless number of universities & colleges to choose from, most of them internationally recognized, helping you discover your whole self and build the right foundation that could help & nurture your career’s growth. Below-mentioned are some of the best universities in the UK you should be considering for your studies:
- University of Oxford
- University of Cambridge
- University of East London
- London South Bank University
- University of Birmingham
- King’s College London
- Oxford Brookes University
- London School of Economics
- University of South Wales
- Durham University
- University College London
- University of Cambridge & more.,
To see the entire list of Colleges in the United Kingdom, click here.
The above-mentioned reasons are just a few of the endless advantages & benefits you get when you study in UK. Whilst there are a lot of other benefits, let’s get down to the requirements you should be meeting to pursue your UG in a UK University.
What is the UK Students Visa?
UK Students Visa, the Tier 4 Visa is for international students who wish to study in one of the universities in the UK. A student must make sure that he/she meets all the necessary requirements to obtain a Students Visa. In order to obtain a student visa you should have:
- A Confirmation of Acceptance to Study (CAS) from one of the universities or colleges in the United Kingdom.
- Proof of sufficient funds ensuring that you will be able to take care of yourself during your academic period.
- A copy of your completed visa application which is signed by you.
- A passport which is valid.
Once you have ensured that all the above documents are maintained properly, you will have to apply online and submit your biometric details to the nearest visa application centre which our experts will be guiding you throughout.
Documents You Need to Get an Admission in the UK: –
Enrolling into a university in the United Kingdom requires you to meet certain eligibility criteria which are being mentioned below:
- Copies of marksheets which are being attested (10th & 12th)
- Two reference letters from your school / Letters of Recommendation (LOR).
- You should have taken the IELTS Examination which stands as the standard language proficiency requirement in most of the countries (It should be noted that it is possible to study in UK without IELTS).
- Students are required to maintain a mentioned minimum academic record during their submission of the application (The exact figures have not been mentioned as the numbers may vary from university to university).
- You should be submitting a Statement of Purpose to study in one of the universities in the UK.
- Portfolio is considered mandatory if you are opting for courses related to arts & architecture.
Get in touch with us to know the entire requirements in detail for you to study in UK.
What are the General Steps You Will Be Following to Gain Admission in a UK University?
Obtaining an offer letter from a college to study and getting into one of the best universities in UK requires a lot of procedures to be followed and things to be accomplished at the right time which is why we suggest you get in touch with us so that we can give you the right guidance & assistance. Below listed are likely the steps that you would be facing and carrying out if you are determined to study in one of the universities in UK.
- The first step would be starting out early. It is always better if you start to prepare yourselves in advance as the process is completely new for you. Starting in advance can also help you be prepared for unexpected processing delays.
- Once you are determined to study abroad in the UK, we make sure you are eligible to start off with the process and help you shortlist a couple of universities based on your interests.
- This is the time when you should be researching how every single university would be and how you should be presenting your Statement of Purpose and so on.
- Start preparing for your Language Proficiency tests well in advance so that you will be able to get the desired results which would stand as great support during the processing of your applications.
- Once when done, you should start drafting your Statement of Purpose & Essays and also plan for your educational loan and expenses.
- Our team of experts then make sure you apply before the deadline and gather appropriate documents for you to obtain a student visa.
All that’s left now for you to is to do the pre-departure & post-arrival procedures and start off with your education abroad.
Cost of Living in the United Kingdom: –
Being a student, you should know about the cost of living that you are about to face in a distant
country. The cost of living in UK is heavily influenced by which part of the country you are pursuing your studies. Below mentioned are some of the day to day expenses you will be facing during your stay in the United Kingdom:
- Accommodation Expenses
- Food & Groceries
- Basic Utilities like phone bills, internet, gas.
- Study Materials
- Travelling Charges & more.,
You should know that the cost of living differs from university to university and from location to location. Taking, for example, if you are living in London, your expenses will be a little higher when you compare to a student living outside of London. As said already, your living expenses are influenced by various factors and depends completely on your lifestyle.
Accommodation Options While Studying in UK: –
We understand that moving off to an entirely new place could be quite disturbing at the beginning but not to worry because the United Kingdom is one of the best study abroad destinations you could ever be in. When it comes to the question of accommodating yourself, UK offers you a diverse range of options. Below listed are some of the accommodation options which you could suit for yourself:
- Private Accommodation
- University Accommodation
The above mentioned are some of the most popular options you could be choosing for yourself. Having an idea of what you prefer will help you get down and choose easily.
What Should You be Checking Before You Depart?
It is important that you prepare a checklist before you move to your study abroad destination. Ensure that you have taken all the necessary documents which are needed for your travel and later needs so as to avoid any confusion during your travel. Below-mentioned are some of the documents & to-do list you should be having before you leave:
- Copies of Passport
- Letter of Acceptance from your respective Educational Institution
- On arrival contact numbers & addresses
- Medical Clearance Records
- History of your Academic Records
- Should have cleared all your paper works
- Should know about customs limitations and take goods accordingly & more.,
What Makes us Special and Why Should You be Choosing Us?
We understand that choosing among the numerous educational consultancies could be quite a difficult job. At this point, it should be said that we have been helping students realize their study abroad dreams for the past two decades with absolute expertism and professionalism. Our experts have always made student’s dream as a priority and strived hard to achieve the same, making it one solid reason as to why you should be choosing us for your study abroad dreams.
If you have high dreams & aspirations to achieve by studying abroad, you should definitely be getting in touch with us. Contact our team of educational experts and get a free eligibility assessment to study in UK.