Visa requirements for each country are different from each other. International students may find the process of application of visa for Germany a little bit difficult. But as an experienced educational consultancy firm, we make it easy for prospective students to get the German visa and start studying there. Let us look more into the German Visa Requirements for an international student.
The most important German Visa Requirements
The overall steps to apply for a German Student Visa are listed below. Prior to collecting the German Visa Requirements, you first need to know the steps involved in the German Visa Requirement process. They are:
- Locate The Closest German Embassy or Consulate.
- Review The Requirements and Procedures.
- Set Up A Visa Appointment.
- Have The Entire Visa Application Documents Ready.
- Prepare For Your Visa Interview.
German Visa Requirements Documents.
These evidentiary German Visa Requirements Documents are the mandatory supporting documents any international students need to furnish as a part of their German student visa application procedure.
German Visa Requirements number 1: General documents
- Duly filled and signed the visa application form.
- Important among the German Visa Requirements is the valid national passport bearing your original name along with the two photocopies of your passport.
- The certificate indicating your birth date or plainly your Birth certificate.
- The marriage certificate. (If you are married and in case you need it).
- Proof of your child’s certificate of birth. (Birth certificate of your child/children if applicable).
- A total of three recent passport style photographs.
- Previous German resident permit.
- Photocopies proving your previous German residence titles. (In case you had resided).
- Previous Schengen visa.
German Visa Requirements documents further include University admission proof, evidence showing your previous education and yet another German Visa Requirements documents are the proof of Financial Resources known as “Finanzierungsnachweis.”
German Visa Requirements number 2: Proof of Financial Resources
- Proof for the deposit confirmation of €8640 at any German blocked bank account.
- German Visa Requirements including the letter of commitment and the proof or records of your parent’s income and their financial assets.
- Letter of commitment by a German resident “Verpflichtungserklärung”. Another important German Visa Requirements certificate is the “Verpflichtungserklärung”. This is the letter of commitment by any German resident and this letter is submitted to the Alien’s Registration Office by a German resident whose is your sponsor, he who covers all your costs during your studies.
- The Bank guarantee certification granted to you by any recognized German bank.
- The certificate showing the total amount of costs it covers known as scholarship awarding certificate is one of the significant German Visa Requirements.
Let’s check other authorization documents under the German Visa Requirements such as University admission certificates and previous education qualifications certificates.
German Visa Requirements number 1: Evidence of University admission certificates
- The foremost German Visa Requirements regarding the University admission is the certificate Issued by a recognized higher education provider in Germany which shows the time you are staring your academic studies and the language opted for your teaching. This is one of the top German Visa Requirements document as it the confirmation of admission in studies “Zulassungsbescheid”.
- The letter of proof for conditional admission “Bedingter Zulassungsbescheid” and the letter for a confirmed intensive course “Intensive-Sprachkurs”. As the next essential German Visa Requirements based on the university admission, this letter is to state that as an overseas student, before getting the final university admission, you are conditioned and confirmed to pursue an intensive language course. These German Visa Requirements are generated only when the course lasts for more than 6 months and the total duration must not be less than 18 hours of lessons per week.
Evidence of conditional university admission.
- Letter from “Uni-assist”.
- Communication proof with the intended university regarding the conditions for final admission to the university.
- The letter showing the confirmation of admission as an overseas applicant.
One more certification under the German Visa Requirements is the confirmation letter showing that you have paid for the language course. The peculiarity of these German Visa Requirements is that it is also accompanied by a confirmed place for pursuing The payment for the course must cover at least for the first 3 months of the total period.