Guatemala Citizenship by Investment Program
Guatemala is within Central America and borders Mexico, El Salvador, Honduras and Belize. Guatemala’s passport ranks in the world’s top 40 and it offers the most economical Citizenship by Investment Program (CBI). Tourism in Guatemala generates $2 billion annually due to the rich culture, Mayan ancestry, ruins, artefacts and heritage and the breathtakingly beautiful coastlines to both the Pacific and Atlantic Ocean.
The Benefits of Guatemalan Citizenship
- Greater access to the country’s banking and low tax rates. Access to international banking and loans.
- Visa-free access to both Western and Eastern Europe in their entirety.
- Visa-free access to 116 countries, including the UK, the EU and Russia.
- Guatemalan citizenship is affordable.
- Protection from Guatemala’s government.
- Obtain Residency in European Union Countries
- Dual citizenship.
- Full Guatemalan citizenship can be applied for after eight months of residency.
- Guatemala has the strongest economy in Central America and one of the strongest in Latin America
- Guatemala’s main trading partner is the United States
- There are more than 200 U.S. and foreign businesses with active investments in Guatemala.
An investor must fulfil the following requirements to be eligible to apply:
- Be 18 years or older.
- The applicant is required invest as per the citizenship program requirements.
- Provide an original and valid passport.
- Be able to invest as per the citizenship program requirements.
To explore your Citizenship by Investment options and know more about requirements, contact our immigration lawyers today!