MBBS in Ukraine
Study MBBS in Ukraine, a country in Eastern Europe known for its world-class medical education programs. The country, for decades, has been the destination of choosing for medical students. Ukraine also has the largest international student population in Europe.
All medical universities in Ukraine are accredited by international organisations including:
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- The United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO)
- The Medical Council of India (MCI)
Ukraine has many reputed government medical universities offering MBBS:
- The duration of MBBS courses in Ukraine is 6 years.
- After completing the course, students can work all over the world.
- MBBS Graduates from Ukraine are required to pass Medical council exams required by the country they wish to pursue their career in.
Why choose to pursue MBBS in Ukraine?
- The universities in Ukraine offer quality medical education.
- The universities in Ukraine are known for their excellent teaching methods.
- Universities in Ukraine consistently rank among the top universities of the world in both government and independent surveys.
- All the Ukrainian medical universities are listed in the World Health Organisation’s (WHO) Directory of World Medical Schools.
- The Ukrainian Educational System is recognized and accepted worldwide.
- The cost of pursuing an MBBS in Ukraine and the cost of accommodation is very low.
- Admissions in Ukrainian universities are based entirely on merit.
- The medium of instruction is English so foreign students do not have face any language barrier in the country.
- Students applying for MBBS in Ukraine do not need to pass a language test like IELTS or TOFEL.
- Students studying MBBS in Ukraine are eligible to appear for various licensing exams such as:
- The Medical Council of India (MCI) Screening Test
- United States Medical Licensing Examination (USMLE)
- The Professional and Linguistic Assessments Board Test (PLAB) by the British Council
- Pakistan Medical and Dental Council (PMDC) test
- Health Professions Council of South Africa (HPCSA) test
- The Saudi Commission fo Health Specialities (SCHS) Exam
- Medical Council of Canada (MCCEE) Test
- Ukraine has moderate weather conditions compared to other nations in Europe.
- Ukraine offers highly safe study and living environment for international students.
- There are chances of permanent residence options in Europe after successful completion of the study program.
- Be 17 years of age in the year of admission.
- Complete 12 years of education from a recognized Council/Board in India/Abroad.
- Pass Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English as subjects in class 11 and 12.
- Pass Physics, Chemistry, and Biology practical exams in class 11 and 12.
- Obtain a minimum aggregate of 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology in 12th Board or obtain a B.Sc. degree from an Indian University with no less than two of the following subjects: Physics, Chemistry, and/or Biology (Botany, Zoology).
- Any other examination which, in scope and standard is found to be equivalent to the intermediate science examination of an Indian University/Board.
CanApprove’s University Tie-Ups in Ukraine:
- Sumy State University
- Ternopil State Medical University
- Odessa National Medical University
- Kharkiv National Medical University
- N. Karazin Kharkiv National University
- Bogomolets National Medical University
- Dnipropetrovsk State Medical Academy