+91-422-4980225 +1-604-304-1162 +971-42865134
Living in Germany
Migrating to Germany
- Migrating to Germany means living in a cosmopolitan place of diversity and modernity.
- Each city in Germany has its own charm and specialties.
- The nation is well known for its cuisines and is an ideal place for people who enjoy food and wine.
- It is considered as the world’s biggest car producer.
- All the above make Germany a fascinating place to live in.
Living in Germany as Expat
- The nation is lively, interesting and economically feasible to live in.
- With its powerful economic background, a high-quality standard of living is maintained.
- The population of expats has been rising steadily over the years.
- Germany maintains high standards in schooling, education, healthcare systems and public infrastructure.
- Understand and gain expertise in German language to live and work here effectively.
Cost of Living in Germany
- Offers a good standard of living
- However, this nation has one of the highest tax rates in the world.
- The salary packages offered here are significantly higher than other areas of Europe.
- Cost of living can vary as per your choice of city to reside in. More developed cities have a higher cost of living while East Germany offer a low cost of living.
Language Used While Living in Germany
- German is the official language of Germany.
- A significant percentage of German population do speak English and is used for international business.
- The climate in Germany is cool and cloudy with wet winters and summers.
Career Prospects while Living in Germany
- Finding work in Germany as expat can be quiet challenging.
- Knowing the German language is an advantage
- A lot applicants are required in electrical and mechanical fields
- A lot of training and internships are offered to facilitate your job search.
City Guides- Living in Germany
- Relocation is stress-free and efficient
- Identify areas you want to reside in
- Find schools that are ideal for your kids
- Keep your environment neat and clean.
- You must register all your details with the German police within seven days of moving into any apartment.