Senior managers or business owners who are ready to invest in and actively manage a business in British Columbia can apply for immigration under the Entrepreneur Immigration category.
The applicant must:
- Have a personal net worth of at least CAD$600,000
- Demonstrate adequate level of business or management experience
- Be eligible for legally migrating to Canada
- Be lawfully admitted to the country where they currently reside
- Establish a new business or purchase an existing business in British Columbia
- Be ready to invest at least CAD$200,000 in the business
- Create at least one new full-time job for a Canadian citizen or permanent resident
Interested candidates can submit an online application to the BC PNP along with the business concept. If eligible, the candidate will be awarded a score based on the information they provided while registering the profile. The highest scoring candidates will be invited to apply for provincial nomination in the periodically held BC PNP draws.
Provincial Nominee Programs are a great pathway for eligible candidates to migrate to Canada. Contact us to know more about your options to migrate to Canada through PNPs.