International workers with skills and experience that are in demand in Yukon can apply for provincial nomination under this category. This employer-driven stream targets candidates with National Occupational Classification (NOC) Skill Level C or D occupations.
- The candidate must meet the education and work experience criteria specified in the National Occupational Classification (NOC)
- The candidate must have minimum level of education equal to a high school diploma
- Minimum six months of experience in the position to which they are being hired
- If the candidate is in Canada at the time of submitting the application, they must be holding a valid work permit. The work permit must remain valid throughout the Yukon Nominee Program (YNP) application and assessment process.
- If the candidate is residing in Canada on a study permit they must submit proof for:
>One year of study for a certificate program,
>Two years of study for a diploma or Bachelor degree program, or
>Completion of at least level eight of the English as a Second Language (ESL) program for ESL students at Yukon College.
- Sufficient level of proficiency in English or French, the official languages of Canada. This must be demonstrated with the results of a language test administered by an approved testing agency.
Canada Provincial Nominee Program is one of the best immigration pathways to make Canada your permanent home. Get in touch with us to explore your options to migrate to Canada through Provincial Nominee Program