The Express Entry program under the Yukon Nominee Program (YNP) allows Yukon employers who are unable to find Canadian citizens or permanent residents in order to fill the job openings for skilled workers, to select eligible candidates from the federal Express Entry pool. To be invited to apply under the stream, the candidates must have a permanent, full-time job offer from an eligible Yukon employer.
- Meet the requirements of one of the three federal economic immigration programs.
- Have an active Express Entry profile and a Job Seeker Validation Code
- Sufficient funds to support themselves and accompanying family members while settling down in Canada
- Valid permanent, full-time job offer from an eligible Yukon employer
- Genuine intention to live and work in Yukon.
- The employer finds a suitable worker
- Issues a job offer to the candidate after demonstrating that they had made serious efforts to find a Canadian citizen or permanent resident to fill the job opening, before extending the position to a foreign national.
- The candidate meets the requirements for one of the three federal economic immigration programs
- The candidate creates an Express Entry profile, obtains an EE profile Number and a Job Seeker Validation Code
- The candidate submits proof that they have enough settlement funds
- The employer and worker jointly complete the application form for Express Entry
- The candidate receives an ITA from the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada(IRCC)
- The candidate applies for permanent residence along with all the necessary documents
- Documents are verified by Yukon Immigration Authority and IRCC
- The candidate obtains permanent residence.
Canada Provincial Nominee Program is one of the best immigration pathways to make Canada your permanent home. Get in touch with us to explore your options to migrate to Canada through Provincial Nominee Program