Yukon employers may nominate foreign skilled workers for permanent residence in Canada under this stream.
- Meet the education and work experience criteria for the National Occupational Classification(NOC) for the intended occupation
- Education level equal to at least high school diploma
- Minimum one year of work experience. The experience can be acquired from outside Yukon
- If the candidate is working in Canada at the time of submitting the application, they must have a valid work permit. It must remain valid throughout the application and assessment process
- If the candidate is in Canada on a study permit, they must prove that
-One year of study for a certificate program,
-Two years of study for a diploma or Bachelor degree program, or
-Completion of at least level eight of the English as a Second Language (ESL) program for ESL students at Yukon College.
Canada Provincial Nominee Program is one of the best immigration pathways to make Canada your permanent home. Get in touch with us to explore your options to migrate to Canada through Provincial Nominee Program