What is Quebec Business Class Migration?
Individuals who are capable of running a business and have acquired a befitting entrepreneurial, investor or self-employment experience willing to settle in Quebec can opt for Quebec’s business class migration option.
- Upon a provincial approval, candidates are provided with the Quebec Selection Certificate (CSQ). The CSQ is the official document issued by the government which allows the candidate to obtain a Canada immigration visa, provided the applicant has cleared the medical and security checks.
Quebec Business Class Migration Programs
Applicants can migrate to Quebec under the following business class programs:
Quebec Investor Program is for candidates:
- With a high level of managerial experience for two years in the last five years
- Who have owned or operated a business for two years in the last five years
- Possessing a net worth of at least $1.6 million
- Willing to make a government-secured investment of CAD$800,000 for a period of five years
Quebec Entrepreneur Program is for candidates:
- Who can operate a business in the province
- With sufficient managerial experience in a business for two years in the last five years
- With a net worth of $300,000 CAD
- Willing and able to establish a business in Quebec
- Commit to creating a full-time job position for a citizen or permanent resident.
Quebec Self-Employed Program is for candidates:
- With work experience in the profession or trade that they intend to practice in Quebec
- With a net worth of at least CAD$100,000
In addition to meeting these requirements, applicants are assessed through a points-based system on the following factors:
- Work experience
- Language proficiency
- Business plan
- Family in Quebec
- Financial stability
- Spouse and children
For the last 20 years, our team of qualified consultants, skilled advisors and highly trained instructors have been consistent in delivering reliable immigration and education services.For more information on Quebec Immigration, get in touch with our team of qualified immigration consultants today!
Canadian job market is recovering fast from impact of COVID-19, in fact, much faster than that of the US. The…
In the Prince Edward Island Provincial Nominee Program (PEI PNP) draw held on October 15, a total of 211 candidates…
Most of the Canadians believe that immigrants are good for the country’s economy and that they do not pose any…
Express Entry immigrants fared well in the Canadian labour market compared to non-Express Entry candidates who used the paper-based immigration…
Given the pace of Canada inviting immigration candidates under the Express Entry program, it is all likely that Canada may…