What is Quebec Business Class Migration?
Individuals who are capable of running a business and have acquired a befitting entrepreneurial, investor or self-employment experience willing to settle in Quebec can opt for Quebec’s business class migration option.
- Upon a provincial approval, candidates are provided with the Quebec Selection Certificate (CSQ). The CSQ is the official document issued by the government which allows the candidate to obtain a Canada immigration visa, provided the applicant has cleared the medical and security checks.
Quebec Business Class Migration Programs
Applicants can migrate to Quebec under the following business class programs:
Quebec Investor Program is for candidates:
- With a high level of managerial experience for two years in the last five years
- Who have owned or operated a business for two years in the last five years
- Possessing a net worth of at least $1.6 million
- Willing to make a government-secured investment of CAD$800,000 for a period of five years
Quebec Entrepreneur Program is for candidates:
- Who can operate a business in the province
- With sufficient managerial experience in a business for two years in the last five years
- With a net worth of $300,000 CAD
- Willing and able to establish a business in Quebec
- Commit to creating a full-time job position for a citizen or permanent resident.
Quebec Self-Employed Program is for candidates:
- With work experience in the profession or trade that they intend to practice in Quebec
- With a net worth of at least CAD$100,000
In addition to meeting these requirements, applicants are assessed through a points-based system on the following factors:
- Work experience
- Language proficiency
- Business plan
- Family in Quebec
- Financial stability
- Spouse and children
For the last 20 years, our team of qualified consultants, skilled advisors and highly trained instructors have been consistent in delivering reliable immigration and education services.For more information on Quebec Immigration, get in touch with our team of qualified immigration consultants today!
The Government of Canada has completed sending invitations to apply for immigration under the Parents and Grandparents Program 2020. The…
Nova Scotia approved a high number of immigrants in 2020, as the province is on the road to economic recovery…
In the first Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP) draw of 2021 held on January 7, a total of 385 candidates…
It was only in the last week, the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) held its Parents and Grandparents Program…
In yet another Express Entry draw held in a gap of just one day, Canada invited 4750 Canadian Experience Class…