+91-422-4980225 +1-604-304-1162 +971-42865134
Quebec Experience Class
- PEQ is a fast track immigration program which allows the candidate who has studied or worked in Quebec to migrate to Quebec.
- Immigration to Quebec under this category is a twostep process being, attaining a CSQ and then applying for immigration.
- After obtaining the CSQ, he/she must then apply for federal approval before Canada immigration visa can be issued. The federal authorities are responsible for medical criminal checks.
- There are two main categories under Quebec Experience class which are:
- Foreign students must meet the below criteria to apply for PEQ
- The student must hold a degree or diploma from a recognized educational institution recognized of Quebec Ministry of Education within the past 36 months;
- The student must fulfil at least 1800 study hours (two years) in Quebec.
- The student must provide an evidence that they have successfully completed an advanced intermediate level French course at a Quebec educational institution.
- If you do not possess the required language proficiency, then you must take up a standardized language test recognized by the government of Quebec.
Temporary Foreign Worker
- Temporary workers in Quebec are eligible to apply for PEQ only if they meet the following requirements
- The worker must have worked in Quebec for 12 months in a skilled, managerial, or professional occupation in the 24 months prior to submission of the application;
- The worker should be employed at the time of his/her application and must show legal status in Quebec.
- The worker must provide an evidence of his/her successful completion of an advanced intermediate level French course at a Quebec educational institution.
- If he/she did not complete their studies in French, then they must take up a standardized language test recognized by the government of Quebec.
Other Essential Information
- The assessment of applicants under PEQ is done on fast track basis and has a processing time of less than a month.
- Applicants have working experience or studying in Quebec and who do not meet the eligibility criteria for the PEQ, may also be eligible to apply for a CSQ through the Quebec Skilled Worker Program.