Learn All About Quebec Immigration:
Individuals who wish to migrate abroad for personal & professional reasons consider Quebec as one of the most favorable provinces. This is because of the unique Quebec Immigration Process and the perks the province has. Quebec has its own set of immigration eligibilities for immigration programs which the applicant should meet if he/she wants to migrate to Quebec.
Quebec Immigration Process: –
Individuals belonging to foreign nationals wishing to immigrate and settle down in Quebec under any of the programs offered by the Quebec government should follow the below-mentioned steps:
- The individual applying for Quebec Immigration should be first selected by the Quebec’s Immigration Authority (MIDI). Once the selection is done, the selected candidates will receive a Quebec Selection Certificate from the authorities.
- On receiving the Quebec Selection Certificate, the applicant can then file an application for his/her permanent residency.
- The candidate should note that the federal government evaluation is mainly based on issues related to health & criminality.
Quebec Immigration Eligibility: –
Quebec has offered several programmes from which the applicant can choose to immigrate to Quebec. The candidate should know that every single program Quebec offers has its own set of eligibility requirements. To be more specific, Quebec Skilled Worker and Quebec Experience Class have a different set of criteria & requirements to be met.
- Individuals who apply are assessed based on certain factors after which they are granted points under a point system.
- The applicants need to meet the criteria and obtain the minimum score in order to proceed with the immigration process.
- Factors like age, qualification, work experience, language abilities &number of dependants are taken into consideration.
Types of Immigration Programs Offered by Quebec: –
Quebec has a well-structured and organized immigration programs for individuals which serves their interests and purpose of visit. The major Quebec Immigration programs offered are listed below:
- Quebec Skilled Worker Program
- Quebec Business Immigration
- Quebec Experience Program
Processing Time for Quebec Immigration Process: –
- The Quebec Immigration process takes around a duration of 12 months to be completed. (Depending on the choice of the program)
- The processing time will never be the same and constantly changes due to several factors like the Volume of applications, the time taken by the applicant to respond, the applicant’s proof of language proficiency, international context & more.
Quebec Immigration Processing Fee: –
The Quebec Government has different processing fees for different programs. The below-mentioned fee for various programs is exercised from the 1st of January 2018.
Permanent Immigration: –
Business Visa (Investor/Entrepreneur/Self-Employed)– CAD$ 15,235/CAD $1,062/CAD $ 1,062
Skilled Worker – CAD $785
Each accompanying family transfer – CAD $168
Undertaking Application: –
For the principal sponsored person/first sponsored minor – CAD $279
For each person sponsored – CAD $112
Temporary Immigration: –
Temporary Worker – CAD$ 196
Foreign Student – CAD $112
Latest Updates About Quebec Immigration: –
- The Quebec Government has planned to take in 50,000 immigrants this particular year(2018).
- All immigration applications to Quebec are handled through the Mon Project Quebec.
- The Quebec Immigrant Investor Program has evolved to become the only passive business investment program which offers applicants permanent immigration to Canada.
Why Should You Choose CanApprove?
The CanApprove team of immigration experts exhibit professional approach & possess an enormous industrial knowledge. The ability to provide feasible and on time reliable solutions makes us an ideal solution when it comes to overseas immigration.
To know more about Quebec Immigration or to get a free assessment, get in touch with our team of experts.
In the latest Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program (AINP) draw, the province has issued 159 invitations to Express Entry candidates with…
In the Ontario PNP draw held on March 2, the province invited 754 Express Entry candidates with work experience in…
The Joint Standing Committee on Migration, Australia, is holding public hearings between 1 to 3 March in which the Committee…
Manitoba invited 207 immigration candidates in the Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program draw held on February 12. In the fourth Manitoba…
In the Saskatchewan PNP draw held on February 25, a total of 299 candidates received invitations to apply for provincial…