Quebec Investor Program
Quebec is a country which is evolving into one of the most considerable immigration destinations in Canada and in the entire world. The province is known for an abundant number of specialties & immigration programs by immigrants from all parts of the world. One of the widely recognized immigration programs that the Quebec Government offers is the Quebec Immigrant Investor Program (QIIP), also known as the Quebec Investor Program.
What is the Quebec Investor Program?
The Quebec Investor Program or the Quebec Immigrant Investor Program has been tailored in such a way that it attracts high-net-worth individual from all parts of the world to immigrate and settle in the province of Quebec. The Quebec Investor Program has many benefits when compared to other immigration programs around the world which make it stand apart and be the one that is widely appreciated.
Benefits of Migrating Under the Quebec Investor Program: –
- The individual who migrates under the Quebec Investor Program can obtain permanent residency after fulfilling certain criteria requirements. Obtaining healthcare in the Canadian country means the immigrant gets quality health care, education & more.,
- The investment which the applicant makes is returned to him/her after five years which makes Quebec the most-safe and a risk-free investment which should be considered.
- Assets of his/her spouse can be included during the calculation of total assets if needed.
- There is no need for the applicant to propose a business plan for migrating through the Quebec Investor Program.
- The applicant need not have to wait long to obtain permanent residence because once the applicant is selected under the Quebec Investor Program, he/she gets a permanent residence with no prerequisites.
Requirements to Migrate Under Quebec Investor Program: –
From the year 2018, the Quebec government has made some changes to its most prestigious Quebec Investor Program. An applicant should meet the following requirements if he/she wants to migrate under the Quebec Investor Program:
- An applicant applying to migrate under the Quebec Investor Program should have a personal net worth minimum of CAD 2,000,000 which was CAD 1.6 million before.
- The immigrant applicant should be a shareholder of a private company at least for the past two years. If the applicant does not own a company, he/she must at least have 2 years of Management Experience
- The applicant should have an intention to settle in the province of Quebec.
- The applicant should be willing to make an interest free investment of CAD 1.2 million for a period of five years in a prescribed investment.
- The applicant should make sure that his/her applications are completely documented at the time of submission.
- The applicant should also be aged above 18 years and obtain a passing score under the Quebec’s point system.
Quebec Investor Program Processing Time: –
The Quebec Investor Program processing time varies and depends on several factors and one important factor is the volume of applications from the applicant’s location. Provincial processing times would take between 9 – 12 months for the individual to receive a Quebec Selection Certificate.
Once the applicant receives a Quebec Selection Certificate (CSQ), it would take an approximate of 3 – 4 years for the application to be processed by the Citizenship and Immigration Canada. Although it is believed that the Quebec Investor Program Applications would be processed much faster during the year 2018 with respect to initiatives taken by the CIC allowing applications to be processed more efficiently.
Documents to be Submitted to Migrate Under the Quebec Investor Program: –
- Fees charged to examine an application
- Selection Certificate Application
- Common Values of Quebec Society Declaration
- Final transactions photocopy
- Photocopies of valid passports from the birth country. The same is required for spouse and accompanying children if any (should also include photocopies of blank pages in passports).
- National Identity should be submitted by the applicant for both him/herself and the spouse.
- Marriage certificates if the applicant is married.
- The applicant should provide passport size photographs of him/herself, the applicant and also accompany children if any.
- IELTS Test Results
- Bank Statements which cover bank transactions for the past 12 months.
- Employment letters for each work period.
- The applicant should provide personal income documentation in the name of him/herself.
- The applicant should also provide bank certificates on share capital investments & more.,
The Quebec Investor program is one of the best immigration programs that the human civilization has seen. The perks and the benefits that the program offers could help an individual to grow & prosper with his/her family accompanied. Get in touch with us to know more about the Quebec Investor Program and know your eligibility for free.
Send Us an Enquiry
In the latest Express Entry draw held on August 20, the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) invited 3600 candidates…
In the Human Capital Priorities Stream draw held on August 15, Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) invited 997 Express Entry…
The Canadian Federation of Independent Business (CFIB), in a media release, has urged the Canadian government to address the labour…
In the two Saskatchewan Expression of Interest draws held on August 15, a total of 150 candidates were invited to…
Prince Edward Island invited 143 candidates belonging to the Express Entry, Labour Impact and Business Impact categories of Prince Edward…