Quebec Investor Program
Quebec Investor Program:
Quebec is one of the thirteen Canadian Provinces and the largest province of Canada by area. Situated to the north by the Hudson Strait & Ungava Bay, Quebec is a province where the majority of the people speak French. Quebec is largely known & famous for its traditional but rich cuisine style. Quebec aims to improve its economy by drawing in investors from across the world through the Quebec Investor Program.
What is Quebec Investor Program?
The province of Quebec stands apart from other Investment programs and has its own set of requirements. Though the Quebec Investor program is different, it is considered as the safest investment program among all.
Eligibilities for Quebec Investor Program: –
The applicant who wishes to carry out immigration to Canada through the Quebec Investment Program should have met the following requirements.
- The applicant/candidate should possess a minimum verifiable net worth amount of at least CAD$ 2,000,000.
- The candidate should be willing to invest a sum of at least CAD$ 1,200,000 as a subsidiary of Investment to Quebec for a period of 5 years (which is refundable).
- The candidate should have a minimum of a three-year experience in a business Ownership or the same period of experience in Senior Management.
- The applicant should be able to prove his proficiency in the English Language through IELTS (4 – 6 bands).
- The applicant should have no criminal history in the past and should be free from all sorts of serious health problems.
Important Things You Should Know About Quebec Entrepreneur Program: –
- The Investment type in a Quebec Investment Program would be a bond with the Quebec government.
- Any dependant coming along with the applicant should be aged below 22 years.
- Permanent Residency status can be obtained once the investment is made.
- The applicant will have to stay for 2 years out of a period of 5 years to maintain his/her permanent resident status.
- A Canadian Passport can be obtained if the candidate stays for a period of 3 years out of 5 years during his/her Permanent Resident status.
- The processing time depends on the Visa post of the individual.
- The processing fee of a Quebec Investor Program Application would cost around CAD$ 15,111.
Quebec Investor Program is considered as the best Canadian Investor Program to date. Quebec is also well-known for its clean energy production practices it uses for its consumption purposes. Immigrating to Quebec through Quebec Investor Program would elevate your living standards through a safe & a reliable way. For more information on Quebec Investor Program, get in touch with our team of experts.
Send Us an Enquiry
The Quebec manufacturing industry is currently facing a chronic shortage of nearly 20000 workers, say the representatives of the industry.…
The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program(OINP) issued 667 invitations to Express Entry candidates belonging to the Skilled Trades Stream in the…
Canada invited 3200 candidates to apply for permanent residence in the latest Express Entry draw held on December 11. The…
In the latest Manitoba PNP draw held on December 6, the province invited 221 immigration candidates to apply for a…
Time is ripe to fasten your entry into Canada with revised admission targets for Express Entry & Canada’s Provincial Nominee…