Quebec Skilled Worker Program
- Quebec Skilled Worker Program is for skilled worker applicants/professionals who intend to reside within the province of Quebec. The program follows a different system of assessment and is crafted to indicate the migration of applicants who are likely to contribute to the economic growth of the nation along with a professional and personal development.
- Mon project Quebec is a secure space via which the applicants can apply for Quebec skilled worker program.
- Mon project allows the candidates to complete their application for CSQ, track their application, make payments online, make changes to their application and access personal electronic messages throughout the application procedures.
- Successful candidates under QSWP are issued a Quebec Selection Certificate (CSQ) after which you can obtain a Canadian Permanent Resident (Immigration) Visa.
- Unlike Federal skilled worker program, candidates are assessed based on various selection factors under QSWP, however once successful the government of Canada acknowledges Quebec’s selection of applicants and issues permanent residence visas to the successful applicants, provided they have completed medical and criminality background checks.
- A single unmarried applicant must score a minimum of 50 points to qualify for Quebec immigration under QSWP whereas the one accompanied with a spouse or common-law partner must score at least 59 points.
Selection Factors for QSWP
- The below grid depicts the various selection factors under which the applicants are assessed for QSWP and the maximum points allotted for each of them.
|Education||14 (cut off score=2 points)|
|Area of Training||12|
|Valid employment offer||10|
|Stay and family in Quebec||8|
|Spouse/Common law partner characteristics||17|
|Presence of accompanying children||8|
|Financial self sufficiency||1|
- Language proficiency results must be attached along with the application for you to claim points for this category.
- Applicants must then successfully undergo medical and security examinations performed by the Canadian government for you to obtain a permanent residence visa.
- The below grid depicts the fees for each applicant.
|Spouse/de facto spouse||$167|
|Each dependent child||$167|
Other Essential Information
- Processing times for QSWP varies as per the visa office. However, Canada immigration and citizenship acknowledges the selection of applicants who meet QSWP selection criteria.
|Contact us for more information on Quebec Skilled Worker Program, and get the required aid from our expert consultants for migrating to Quebec as a skilled worker.|