Scholarship in UK
- Offered to international students aspiring to pursue career in UK
- Applications for scholarships are considered with great care and awarded based on academic excellence
- There are several international organizations providing scholarship in UK for international students and British Council is most famous in providing scholarship for students to study in UK.
- Universities usually offer 100% tuition fee scholarship.
- A proper research and timely application must be done to ensure a scholarship in UK
- Scholarship in UK help international students to offset their tuition fee and living expenses to study in UK.
Types of scholarships in UK
Government funded scholarships in UK for International students
- British Chevening Scholarships:
- for international students funded by the UK Foreign and Commonwealth Office and partner organizations.
- provides full or part funding to a full-time graduate program in any subject.
- Commonwealth Scholarships for Developing Common Wealth Countries:
- offered to the PhD students from the developing countries in the common wealth for studies at master’s and PhD level.
- Commonwealth Shared Scholarship Scheme at UK Universities:
- offered to students undertaking taught master’s in UK.
Non-Governmental scholarships in UK for international students:
- Aga khan foundation Scholarship Programme and Tullow Group Scholarships Scheme are scholarships to study in uk for African students.
- Great Britain China Center Chinese Student Awards for Chinese students
- Entente Cordiale Scholarships provides scholarships to French students.
- There are various scholarship to study in uk for indian students which are: Goa Education Trust Scholarships, Charles Wallace India Trust Awards, Saltire Scholarship
- Charles Wallace Pakistan Trust Scholarships program for Pakistani students
scholarship in UK offered by Universities:
Bristol University International Scholarships, University of Birmingham International Postgraduate Scholarships: for international students pursuing master’s in Birmingham University, Cardiff University Elite International Scholarships, Clarendon Scholarships at University of Oxford, University of Edinburgh Global Scholarships, Gates Cambridge Scholarships for International Students and many other scholarship programs offered in Universities across England, Wales, Scotland and Ireland. Scholarship is for self-funded international students applying for full-time taught programmes.
Other scholarships in UK
- Euraxess UK is an initiative taken up by the European Commission which exists to aid the researchers in Europe. UK branch of this scheme is run by British Council which offer various graduate research scholarships for international students.
- Castle Smart Scholarship: CastleSmart is an estate agent which offers undergraduate student in the UK with £6,000. To receive this, students must create compelling YouTube videos outlining their career and study plans.
- Apart from these under GREAT Education scholarships, British Council offers 198 scholarships worth of over 1 million pounds. Scholarships are offered for 29 undergraduate and 169 postgraduate courses in different streams which included Engineering, Law, Business, Art & Design, Biosciences, IT at 40 UK higher education institutions across England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland
How to Apply for scholarships in UK
- Research thoroughly about various scholarships in UK
- Check your eligibility
- Be systematic and store important documents separately
- Make sure to include all the required information by the university
- It’s all about impression. Perform well to get a scholarship.
- Provide authentic information and refrain from providing any false information
- Provide reliable references and choose your referees carefully
- Give few extra days leeway when applying for scholarship.
Call us now and get your course to boost your career. Complete your higher education in UK and explore the numerous exciting opportunities to grow your career.