Saint Kitts & Nevis Citizenship by Investment Program
Saint Kitts & Nevis Citizenship by Investment Program was one of the earliest Citizenship by Investment programs established. It was brought into existence during 1984 and is still taking in people & leading the citizenship industry. The Saint Kitts &Nevis Citizenship by Investment Program stands as one of the oldest & reliable Citizenship by Investment Programs to date.
Reasons Why You Should Choose St. Kitts & Nevis Citizenship by Investment Program: –
Saint Kitts & Nevis Citizenship by Investment Program offers a lot of benefits to its applicants who wish to immigrate. Below listed are the benefits an applicant could get:
- Saint Kitts & Nevis Citizenship by Investment Program is one of the earliest programs that are in existence and is still functioning successfully.
- The applicant who wishes to immigrate can include multiple family members to take along with him/her.
- The application processing time is quite fast. 60-Day Accelerated Application Process is available when the applicant pays a premium fee.
- There are no language barriers to immigrate to St. Kitts & Nevis through the St. Kitts & Nevis Citizenship by Investment Program
- There are no imposed restrictions stating that the applicant has to reside in during or after the application process has been completed.
Benefits of Being a St. Kitts & Nevis Citizen: –
- Citizens of St. Kitts & Nevis get the ability to pass down their citizenship to their future generations.
- The applicant can be a citizen of St. Kitts & Nevis for his entire life and can also live & work there.
- The applicant can maintain dual citizenship if he wants to.
- Being a citizen of St. Kitts & Nevis, the applicant can travel up to 130 countries without a visa.
- The country has a low tax regime which safeguards people from unexpected happenings.
- St. Kitts & Nevis provides abundant opportunities for business & investment.
Eligibilities for St. Kitts & Nevis Citizenship by Investment Program: –
Individuals aged above 18 are eligible to apply for the Citizenship by Investment Program. Though the citizens of North Korea, Afghanistan, Iran are currently not eligible, there might be some exceptions.
An applicant is eligible to apply for St. Kitts & Nevis Citizenship by Investment Program with his/her family members. They are
- A Spouse
- The applicant’s children can come as a dependant but the age limit should not exceed 30.
- Parents or grandparents who are aged above 55 and currently living with and dependant on the applicant.
The Application Process for St. Kitts & Nevis Citizenship by Investment Program through CanApprove:-
Applying for citizenship through St. Kitts & Nevis Citizenship by Investment Program is a quite simple process when it is done with CanApprove. Below mentioned are the steps following a sequential order.
- The application preparation and pre-approval is a process which requires the completion of all required forms & collection of supporting documents which generally takes a duration of somewhere between 1 to 2 months.
- Once the process is completed, the candidate’s application is submitted for approval.
- The government looks into the Candidate’s application and the process takes somewhere between 3 months which can also be fast-tracked provided the applicant is willing to pay a premium fee.
- The government then issues an approval in principle.
- Then the applicant should make the full payment as of the Sustainable Growth Fund or the real estate investment amount.
- Once the payment has been made, the government then issues a registration certificate.
- Finally, the candidate gets the passport application and the receipt.
The 60 Day Accelerated Process: –
The 60 Day Accelerated Process which is approved by the government enables the process to be completed in 60 days provided the individual is willing to pay a premium fee. The persons who apply for Accelerated Application Process (AAP) should meet all the requirements and he/she should submit the necessary documents needed for the process to immigrate through St. Kitts & Nevis Citizenship by Investment Program.
When the applicant has met all the necessary requirements, the application will be considered as a high priority and looked upon in an accelerated manner. An application that has been applied through the Accelerated Application Process will get processed within 60 days and sometimes 45 days if possible.
Accelerated Application Process Fees: –
- The main applicant should pay a premium fee of US$ 25,000.00
- Any dependant above 16 years coming along with the main applicant should pay a premium fee of US$ 20,000.00
In addition to the above-mentioned fees, an additional fee of US$500.00 per individual will be charged for processing St. Kitts & Nevis passport.
Investment Options Available Through St. Kitts & Nevis Citizenship by Investment Program: –
Sustainable Growth Fund (SGF) Contribution: –
An applicant could qualify for citizenship if he/she is willing to make a contribution to the Sustainable Growth Fund (SGF).
- A single applicant should pay a non-refundable sum of US$ 150,000.
- An applicant with three dependants should pay a non-refundable sum of US$195,000.
- If there are any additional dependants above three, the applicant should pay US$ 10,000 for every extra dependant.
The process also includes a non-refundable diligence fee of US$ 7,500 for the applicant and US$4,000 for every single dependant aged above 16 years.
Real Estate Investment: –
Real Estate Investment is another way which enables applicants to qualify for St. Kitts & Nevis Citizenship by Investment Program. The applicant should invest a minimum of US$ 200,000 or US$ 400,000 on government pre-approves real estate projects like villas, hotel shares & more. The property bought by the applicant is resalable after a particular number of years.
A non-refundable diligence fee of US$ 7,500 will be charged for the main applicant and a US$4,000 for the dependant (if any) should be paid by the applicant.
The principle of an application which is made through a real estate investment to immigrate through St. Kitts & Nevis Citizenship by Investment Program costs as follows:
- A fee of US$35,047 for the main applicant.
- A fee of US$20,047 for the main applicant’s spouse.
- The fee for any other dependants who are qualified to come along with the main applicant will be US$10,047.
Apart from the above-mentioned fees, a real estate buyer should also know the purchase costs like insurance fund contributions & conveyance fees.
Diligence contributor’s applicants from the below-mentioned countries will not be considered eligible for Accelerated Application Program because of the extended turn-around time of the third party due diligence.
- Republic of Yemen
- Republic of Iraq
- The Federal Republic of Nigeria.
CanApprove Immigration Consultancy Services has been doing immigration services for people, making their lives better in every possible way. Every little detail is important and could change the course of actions. We assure top-class service in the industry, hoping to make your experience with us smooth & seamless.
To know more information about St. Kitts & Nevis Citizenship by Investment Program, get in touch with our team of experts.