Universities in Ireland
Understanding Ireland Universities
- Many Ireland universities are ranked well internationally, since it is the popular choice for higher education among international students.
- It offers students with varied options of higher educational courses and universities along with historic cities, beautiful countryside and Ireland’s unique culture making it a desirable nation to pursue higher education.
- If you wish to opt for your study abroad program from Ireland then here are few points to guide you.
Options available for Ireland universities
- Dublin, the Irish capital is the center for Irish universities and colleges.
- It is said to be the costliest city and has high living costs; however, it is certainly not the world’s priciest destination for educational purposes and gives you a lot in return.
- Some popular universities in Dublin include University College Dublin, Trinity College Dublin, Dublin City University and Dublin Institute of Technology.
- The city also houses the specialized Royal College of Surgeons, which ranks among the world’s leading medical schools.
- This city offers students a scenic treat with beaches, cobbled streets brightly painted buildings.
- The city is considered as the hub of arts and culture and hosts popular festivals such as Galway Arts Festival and Cúirt International Festival of Literature.
- Some popular universities in this city are: National University of Ireland, Galway and Galway Mayo Institute of Technology.
- The city is well known for its cultural activity and is a combination of vibrant cultural.
- The popular universities in this city are University College Cork and Cork Institute of Technology.
Some financially feasible Ireland Universities
- Some of the economically feasible Ireland universities are Dublin Business School and Griffith College Dublin.
Other Essential Information
Some other popular Ireland universities are: The University of Limerick, Dublin Institute of Technology and the National University of Ireland Maynooth are all among the world’s top 700 higher education institutions.
Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland (RCSI), Ireland’s largest medical school is ranked among the world’s top 400 medical schools in the QS World University Rankings.