Why Study in Ireland?
The following are the reasons why Ireland is a sought destination among the international students.
- Irish education excels in academic forefront and possesses one of the best education systems in Europe.
- The academic excellence and the high standard education system contributes significantly to the rapid economic growth rate of Ireland.
- The Irish institutions, universities and colleges are widely recognized for excellence in many disciplines.
- Ireland ranks amongst the top five producers of pharmaceuticals and is also the largest exporter of software in the world.
- The ever-expanding demands of this high technology economy have ensured that the higher education of technological sector offers the highest and most advanced standards and opportunities available today.
- Ireland provides a high quality scientific research and is considered as one of the best international location for research purposes.
- Ireland being an English-speaking country, helps the international students adept to the environment with ease.
- Emerald landscape and splendid scenic beauty are among the most enriching reasons to study in Ireland.
- Irish people are renowned for their amiable attitude and hospitality which greatly contributes to the ease with which overseas students adapt to student life in Ireland.
- Ireland provides its students with many outdoor leisure pursuits.
- Ireland is a dynamic and modern country which possesses rich cultural heritage, music and sports.
- The nation provides a safe and secure educational environment.
- The new government rules allow students to stay back for 6 months on declaration of results to seek employment. If a student acquires an employment, the student becomes eligible to apply for Green Card/Work Permit.
- There has been a steady increase in the number of international students migrating to Ireland to pursue higher education and take advantage of the higher education standard in Ireland coupled with the unique cultural experience.