According to the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC), applicants selected under the Canada immigration Express Entry Program are skilled workers who possess the ability to contribute to the development of Canada’s economy.
The applicant needs to meet the requirements of one of the following programs in order to apply for the Express Entry program:
Applicants may become permanent residents through Canada Immigration Provincial Nominee Program.
Here is a list of the provinces and territory currently participating in the Canada Immigration PNP.
- Newfoundland and Labrador
- British Columbia
- New Brunswick
- Nova Scotia
- Prince Edward Island
- Northwest Territories
Canadian citizens and permanent residents applying to sponsor their relatives for permanent residence status include relatives such as a spouse, common-law partner or conjugal partner, dependent children, parents or grandparents, and a brother, sister, nephew, niece, and a grandchild who is an orphan.
Canada Immigration: Business Program
You can consider Canada Immigration through the Business Immigration Program if you meet the requirement of one of the following three categories including Investors, Entrepreneurs and the Self-Employed.
Canada immigration through the Investor Class is for applicants who demonstrate the ability to become economically established in Canada on the basis of:
- their business
- management experience
- net worth of at least $1,600,000
Canada immigration through the Entrepreneur Class is for applicants who demonstrate the ability to become economically established in Canada on the basis of their business experience and high personal net worth are considered for permanent residency.
Canada immigration through the Self Employed class is for applicants who:
- have relevant experience
- the intention and the ability to contribute to Canada’s economy
- create their own employment or purchase and/or manage a farm in Canada.
Canada immigration through Quebec Skilled Worker Class means having access to above average personal security, economic stability, employment opportunities, subsidized transportation, public healthcare, quality education and a high standard of living.
Canada Immigration Benefits
- Enhance your standard of living.
- Have access to state-funded healthcare.
- Have access to a safe and clean environment.
- Canada immigration means having access to career opportunities and good working conditions.
- Approximately 20% of Canada’s 35 million people are from a foreign land, which makes Canada one of the world’s most multicultural countries.
- Benefits of Canada immigration include having access to excellent education opportunities.
- There are great employment opportunities available for people from all walks of life, opting for Canada immigration.
- Canada immigration gives individuals and families to live among some of the most beautiful scenery in the world.
Canada Immigration Key Requirements
- The applicant must demonstrate proficiency in English or French.
- IELTS is an English test taken for international study, migration and work.In order to apply for Canada Immigration through any program, the applicant must demonstrate proficiency in English or French. A score of 7 in Reading, Writing, Listening and Speaking is required. Or test results at level 7 or higher in the French test, Niveaux de compétence linguistique canadiens (NCLC) test in all four bands (listening, speaking, reading and writing) is required.
- The applicant must provide a foreign educational credential assessment report from a government verified organization to demonstrate that their foreign education is equivalent to the education in Canada.
- The applicant must clear a security and medical examination.
Once you complete and submit our free assessment form, a CanApprove representative will contact you to discuss your eligibility.
By delivering comprehensive and up-to-date immigration advice and services regarding Canada immigration, our Immigration Services are designed to equip our clients with thorough information enabling them to make informed decisions.