Australia Parents Visa
Australia Parents Visa
The Australian Continent allows individuals to migrate to Australia and look for opportunities to study & work and they often find Australia to be one of the best places in the world. Considering this factor, each immigrant plans to settle permanently in Australia along with his/her family by doing the needful and Australia Parents Visa is one such visa which facilitates the migration of parents.
What is Australia Parents Visa?
The Australian Government allows the parents of an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident or a qualified New Zealand citizen to immigrate and settle in Australia.
Eligibility to Apply for Australia Parents Visa: –
You can apply for Australia Parents Visa provided the following requirements are met.
- You should have a kid who is a citizen of Australia or a Permanent Resident of Australia or a qualified New Zealand Resident.
- You should also be sponsored by a person which usually will be your child. Your sponsoring child must be aged 18 or above.
- The Balance-of-family-test must be met which states that at least half of your children should live permanently in Australia than in any other country.
- You should be able to obtain an Assurance of Support (AoS is a legal commitment made by a person that he/she will take care of the migrating candidate).
- You should meet health requirements as proposed by the state.
- You must meet character requirements as proposed by the state.
- You should be clear from debts. If there are any existing debts, you must have repaid or should have arranged to repay at the earliest.
- You might not be eligible to apply for Australia Parents Visa if you have had any of your Visa requests cancelled during your stay in Australia.
What Can be Done with Australia Parents Visa?
On obtaining an Australia Parents Visa, you can enjoy an abundant number of benefits. Listed below are the things you are eligible to do.
- You get to stay in Australia for your lifetime.
- You get the opportunity to work & study in Australia.
- You become eligible to enroll yourself in Australian Medicare and health-care benefits.
- You can sponsor relatives who are eligible to obtain Permanent Resident Visa.
- You can apply for Australian Citizenship provided you are eligible to.
Australia Parents Visa Cost Details: –
- The cost of an Australian Parents Visa would be around AUD 6,010.
- The payment is done in two phases.
- The First installment AUD 3,495 is paid on when applied.
- The Second installment AUD 2,065 is paid for each applicant whenever the need arises.
Other Important Things You Should Know About Australia Parents Visa: –
- You can either be inside or outside Australia when you apply for the visa.
- You should be outside the Australian continent when a decision is being made on your visa application.
- Australia Parents Visa is a permanent visa and you can stay in Australia for an infinite time period.
- You can also include your partner in your application.
- You & your family members should comply with the laws of Australia and your visa conditions.
- On obtaining an Australia Parents visa, you can travel in and out of the continent an infinite number of times for a period of up to five years.
To know more about Australia Parents Visa & guidance through the visa procedures, contact our team of Immigration Experts.
With an aim to help new immigrants integrate better and faster to the Quebec society, a new program has been…
The Australian state of New South Wales(NSW) has started inviting applications from skilled foreign workers for state nomination under the…
Major global tech companies are eager to expand their presence to Canada, according to the Scoring Canadian Tech Talent report…
New statistics released by the Australian Bureau of Statistics(ABS) has once again proved that migrants make significant contributions to the…
The Quebec Government will introduce a 'values test' for new immigrants on January 1, 2020. The new immigrants must attend…