Australian Skilled Nominated Visa (Subclass 190 visa)
Australia provides a lot of immigration visas to help people from all over to immigrate to Australia and contribute to the economic growth of the country. Like the Australia Skilled Independent visa, Australia Skilled nominated visa allows workers except for a slight difference between the two.
What is Australian Skilled Nominated ?
Australia Skilled Independent Visa or the 190 Visa is for those skilled individuals who are neither nominated by the state government or any other family members, allowing the applicant to live & work as a permanent resident in Australia.
Australian Skilled Nominated Visa Requirements:-
An applicant should meet the below-mentioned requirements to migrate through the Australian Skilled Nominated Visa:
- The applicant must have a relevant occupation at first.
- The applicant already should have done a suitable skills assessment with respect to the occupation.
- The points test mark of 60 should be met the by the applicant.
- The applicant should have been nominated by a state or a territory government agency.
- The applicant should possess a competent level of English.
- The applicant should not be aged more than 45 at the time of invitation.
What Can the Applicant Do with Australian Skilled Nominated Visa: –
On obtaining an Australian Skilled Nominated Visa (190 Visa), the applicant will be eligible to do the following things:
- The applicant can stay in Australia as long as he wants to.
- The applicant can study & work in Australia.
- The applicant can enrol him/herself in the health-care benefits offered by the Australian Government.
- The applicant can sponsor relatives who are eligible for permanent residence.
- The applicant can also apply for Australian Citizenship provided he/she is eligible.
- The applicant can travel to and from Australia for a period of five years.
- The applicant must meet the health & character requirements.
- The applicant should have no outstanding debts to the Australian government. If there exists any, he/she should have made necessary arrangements to settle the same.
Other Important Things You Should Know About Australian Skilled Nominated Visa: –
- The cost of an Australian Skilled Nominated Visa (190 Visa) would be somewhere around AUD 3,670.
- The applicant can be inside or outside of the continent when the decision regarding the visa application is made.
- The Australian Skilled nominated Visa is permanent and the applicant can stay as long as he wants.
- The applicant can include his/her partner and children in the application.
- The processing time of the application would take somewhere between 6 – 10 months.
CanApprove has been helping individuals to migrate to Australia by providing them up to date information and reliable services. We are a profound Immigration Consultancy thriving in the industry for almost two decades, adopting the most professional approach and creating success stories every now and then.
To know more information about Australian Skilled nominated Visa, get in touch with our team of Immigration Experts.