Australia Visitors Visa
Australia Visitors Visa
Australia is quite an extraordinary place which definitely should be visited once in a lifetime. It does not matter whether you come for an occasion or you come to see relatives, Australia could give you the best unforgettable memories for you to remember for a lifetime. An individual should possess an Australia Visitors Visa if he/she wants to visit Australia. Without an Australia Visitors Visa/Australia Tourist Visa, one could not set his/her foot legally on the Australian continent.
The Australia Visitors Visa enables an individual to visit Australia for business or guest purposes for up to a period specified by the Australian rules. The base application charge for an Australia Visitors Visa would range from AUD 140 to AUS 1020. You should also know that Visitor (Subclass 651) visa is free.
The Australian Government has different types of visitors visa from which the applicant can choose the one which suits his needs. The frequent Traveller Stream Visa is for people who seem to visit Australia often regarding business or family visits. Business Visitors Visa allows an individual to visit Australia based on general business or work inquiries.
Australia Visitor Visa Requirements: –
In order for the applicant to obtain an Australia Visitors Visa, he/she should meet the following Australia Visitor Visa Requirements:
- The applicant should be an International ID holder from a specific nation.
- The applicant should be a passport holder of a specific country.
- On meeting the requirements, the applicant gains the capacity to get a visa if he/she is heading out to Australia for business activities or to visit his/her family.
The Process of Obtaining an Australia Visitors Visa:-
- If an applicant is already in Australia, he/she can apply for Australia Visitors Visa online provided he/she does not have condition 8503.
- If the applicant is outside Australia, then only certain passport holders will be able to apply for Australia Visitors Visa.
On What Grounds Can the Applicant Apply for An Australia Visitors Visa?
The applicant can apply for an Australia Visitors visa and become eligible provided the reason he/she wants to visit falls under the below-listed reasons and the requirements are met.
- The applicant should be a visitor visiting Australia.
- The applicant should visit Australia for business activities.
- If the applicant wants to visit his/her family in Australia.
- The applicant is on a tour with a travel agent registered with the People’s Republic of China.
One cannot work in Australia when he/she has traveled under visitors visa.
Other Important Information You Should Know About Australia Visitors Visa:-
An Australia Tourist Visa generally takes up to a processing time of 17 days and a maximum of 29 days.
- An Australia Business Visitor Visa takes up to a processing time of 9 days and a maximum of 15 days in almost all the cases.
- A Frequent Traveller Visa takes up to a processing time of 13 days and a maximum of 14 days.
- A Sponsored Family Visa processing time is about 36 days and a maximum of up to 56 days.
- An Approved Destination Status Visa gets processed between 2 – 4 days.
To know more about Australia Visitors Visa & to find out which type of visa would suit you, get in touch with our team of Immigration Experts.
Send Us an Enquiry
The Quebec manufacturing industry is currently facing a chronic shortage of nearly 20000 workers, say the representatives of the industry.…
The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program(OINP) issued 667 invitations to Express Entry candidates belonging to the Skilled Trades Stream in the…
Canada invited 3200 candidates to apply for permanent residence in the latest Express Entry draw held on December 11. The…
In the latest Manitoba PNP draw held on December 6, the province invited 221 immigration candidates to apply for a…
Time is ripe to fasten your entry into Canada with revised admission targets for Express Entry & Canada’s Provincial Nominee…