Canada Family Visa
Canada understands how important family is and is committed to family reunification, therefore offers the chance to its citizens and permanent residents to reunite with their family through Canada Family Visa.
As part of their immigration programs, Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) has a specific visa track known as the Family Visa. Canadian citizens or permanent residents of at least 18 years of age are entitled to sponsor the following family members:
- Spouse, Common-law partner, Conjugal partner
- Dependent children
- Brothers and sisters
- Other relatives (i.e., an orphaned niece or nephew)
Canadian citizens and permanent residents in Canada are offered a range of categories to sponsor family members through the Family Visa Program:
- Spouse, Common-Law Partner, Conjugal Partner Visa
- Dependent Visa
- Parent and Grandparent Super Visa
- Family-Based Provincial Nominee Visa
- Family Sponsor Visa
Each category has its own set of requirements that the sponsor needs to comply with for the family sponsorship visa application to be properly reviewed by CIC.
The sponsor is required to:
- Send a letter of invitation to the family member(s) they want to sponsor.
- Demonstrate their ability to financially support the family members being sponsored during their initial stay period (varies between 3 – 10 years).
- Sign an agreement that confirms that they understand their mutual obligations and responsibilities.
- Sign an undertaking promising to provide for the basic needs of the family members they are sponsoring.
CanApprove Immigration Services provides a wide range of legal services internationally, including immigration, education and legal consultation.
By delivering comprehensive and up-to-date immigration advice and services to individuals, families and SME business owners worldwide, our Immigration Services are designed to equip our clients with thorough information enabling them to make informed decisions.
We at CanApprove aim to make the complex process of preparing financial papers, authenticating documents, filling applications, obtaining visas, and acquiring work and residence permits as simple, quick and easy as possible for our clients.
For the last 20 years we have been consistent in delivering reliable immigration and services, guaranteeing our client’s a hassle-free experience by being there to answer questions and provide solutions every step of the way. For more information on Canada Family Visa ,get in touch with our team of qualified immigration consultants today!
In the Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP) held on April 27, the province invited 367 candidates to apply for provincial…
Migration figures from the Australian Bureau of Statistics have revealed that there has been a dramatic increase in the number…
The Canadian province of Prince Edward Island will recover fully from the economic impact of COVID-19 in 2021 itself. This positive…
In the Express Entry draw held on April 29, Canada invited 6000 Canadian Experience Class(CEC) candidates to apply for permanent…
In the 184thheld on April 28, Canada invited 381 Express Entry candidates to apply for permanent residence. The draw that…