The right Canadian immigration program for you will depend on your qualities, your goals, and your particular situation. In order to find out if you are eligible to apply for immigration you will need to answer the following questions:
- What is your nationality?
- How old are you?
- What languages do you speak?
- What is your educational qualification?
- A few details about your family background.
- Do you have friends or relatives in Canada?
- What is your work experience?
- What is your current income or net worth?
- Do you have an offer letter from a company in Canada?
- Do you have a business that you own or manage?
There are several Canadian Immigration Visa categories you can apply under, the process for Canadian immigration depends on the specific immigration program to which you apply.
- Federal Skilled Worker (FSW)
- Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP)
- Canadian Experience Class (CEC)
- Quebec Skilled Worker (QSW)
- Federal Investor Class
- Quebec Investor Class
- Family Class Immigration
- Foreign students
- Temporary foreign workers
CanApprove Immigration Services provides a wide range of legal services internationally, including immigration, education and legal consultation. We guarantee our client’s a hassle-free experience by being there to answer questions and provide solutions every step of the way.
We provide free consultation and assessment services, so get in touch with one of our qualified consultants, skilled advisors and highly trained instructors today!
In the Prince Edward Island Provincial Nominee Program (PEI PNP) draw held on September 17, a total of 345 economic…
The Australian government has decided to revamp the citizenship test for the first time in over a decade and the…
A study by Statistics Canada has found a positive association between the number of immigrant workers in a business organization…
In the Saskatchewan PNP draw held on September 15, a total of 621 candidates received invitations to apply for provincial…
In the 163rd Express Entry draw held on September 16, Canada invited 4200 candidates to apply for permanent residence in…