The right Canadian immigration program for you will depend on your qualities, your goals, and your particular situation. In order to find out if you are eligible to apply for immigration you will need to answer the following questions:
- What is your nationality?
- How old are you?
- What languages do you speak?
- What is your educational qualification?
- A few details about your family background.
- Do you have friends or relatives in Canada?
- What is your work experience?
- What is your current income or net worth?
- Do you have an offer letter from a company in Canada?
- Do you have a business that you own or manage?
There are several Canadian Immigration Visa categories you can apply under, the process for Canadian immigration depends on the specific immigration program to which you apply.
- Federal Skilled Worker (FSW)
- Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP)
- Canadian Experience Class (CEC)
- Quebec Skilled Worker (QSW)
- Federal Investor Class
- Quebec Investor Class
- Family Class Immigration
- Foreign students
- Temporary foreign workers
CanApprove Immigration Services provides a wide range of legal services internationally, including immigration, education and legal consultation. We guarantee our client’s a hassle-free experience by being there to answer questions and provide solutions every step of the way.
We provide free consultation and assessment services, so get in touch with one of our qualified consultants, skilled advisors and highly trained instructors today!
In the Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP) draw held on April 8, the province invited 243 immigration candidates to apply…
In the latest Saskatchewan draw held on April 8, the province invited 279 candidates to apply for a provincial nomination.…
Former Canadian Prime Minister Brian Mulroney has said that Canada needs more immigrants for increasing the country’s population. According to…
Canada has launched a global campaign highlighting the positive impact of immigration on its communities. The campaign named 'It Takes…
In the year 2020, Ontario nominated a total of 15303 candidates including principal applicants and their dependent family members. The…