The right Canadian immigration program for you will depend on your qualities, your goals, and your particular situation. In order to find out if you are eligible to apply for immigration you will need to answer the following questions:
- What is your nationality?
- How old are you?
- What languages do you speak?
- What is your educational qualification?
- A few details about your family background.
- Do you have friends or relatives in Canada?
- What is your work experience?
- What is your current income or net worth?
- Do you have an offer letter from a company in Canada?
- Do you have a business that you own or manage?
There are several Canadian Immigration Visa categories you can apply under, the process for Canadian immigration depends on the specific immigration program to which you apply.
- Federal Skilled Worker (FSW)
- Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP)
- Canadian Experience Class (CEC)
- Quebec Skilled Worker (QSW)
- Federal Investor Class
- Quebec Investor Class
- Family Class Immigration
- Foreign students
- Temporary foreign workers
CanApprove Immigration Services provides a wide range of legal services internationally, including immigration, education and legal consultation. We guarantee our client’s a hassle-free experience by being there to answer questions and provide solutions every step of the way.
We provide free consultation and assessment services, so get in touch with one of our qualified consultants, skilled advisors and highly trained instructors today!
The High Commission of Canada in India has informed that the Visa Application Centers (VACs) in Chandigarh, Jalandhar, Mumbai, Ahmedabad…
In the latest Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP) draw held on November 19, a total of 551 candidates under Express…
In the largest draw of the history of the Express Entry system of Canada held on November 18, a total…
Over the past few years, the number of people who immigrate to Canada from India has increased significantly. In 2019,…
Australia needs skilled immigration to power the country's economic recovery after the coronavirus pandemic, said Reserve Bank of Australia governor,…