Quebec Immigration investor Program
- Applicants who have acquired entrepreneurial, investor, or self-employed experience and wish to settle in the province of Quebec can apply for the Quebec Investor Program.
- Candidates will receive a Quebec Selection Certificate (Certificate de selection du Québec, or CSQ) once they fulfill other criteria to qualify for this program. Quebec certificate of selection is an official document issued by the government of Quebec that allows an individual to acquire a Canadian Immigration (Permanent Resident) Visa once health and security aspects of the process have been completed.
Primary requirements to qualify
- Investment Provision: Applicant is required to commit to make an investment of $800,000 CAD into passive government guaranteed investment for a period of 5 years with no interest.
- Net Worth Clause: Must possess a legally acquired net worth of $1.6 million CAD.
- Perquisite Experience: The candidates must have at least 2 years management experience in the last 5 years with an entity having minimum 2 employees (fulltime). Such entity can be a government agency, international agency, department, etc.
- Should intend to settle in Quebec
- A successful medical examination along with security checks.
- Permanent Residency in Canada: The applicants selected under Quebec Investor Program can acquire a permanent residency in Canada along with their families. It’s an added advantage as the applicants and their families can enjoy the access to free healthcare, education, and other benefits that permanent residents have.
- Investment is Risk Free:Quebec Investor Program offers a risk-free investment. The Investment is guaranteed by the government. Moreover, the investment amount is not only low compared to other investment programs, but is also returned after 5 years.
- Language Ability:The applicant with “advanced intermediate” proficiency in French won’t be subject to the cap.
- There is no waiting period: Like most of the other investor immigration programs Quebec Investor Program doesn’t apply prerequisites for permanent residency, i.e. creating jobs, etc.
Get in touch with our team of expert consultation for more information on Quebec Investor Program
Canada topped the list of the most accepting countries for migrants on the Gallup's second administration of its Migrant Acceptance…
The Government of Canada, in the throne speech, yet again reiterated its stance that welcoming immigrants is the key priority…
Certain groups of immigrants have been exempted from the biometrics requirements by the Canadian government, provided they have submitted their…
In the Prince Edward Island Provincial Nominee Program (PEI PNP) draw held on September 17, a total of 345 economic…
The Australian government has decided to revamp the citizenship test for the first time in over a decade and the…