In the latest Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP) draw held on February 13, the province invited 646 candidates from the Express Entry and Occupations in Demand sub-categories to apply for provincial nomination for permanent residence in Canada. Saskatchewan, which is one of the Prairie provinces of Canada, invites candidates with the skills and work experience which are in demand in the province in such draws. The candidates who receive provincial nomination from Saskatchewan become eligible to apply for permanent residence in Canada.
The February 13 draw invited those who had submitted an Expression of Interest profile with the SINP and demonstrated the skills and qualifications to succeed economically in the province.
In order to receive an invitation to apply for provincial nomination from Saskatchewan through Express Entry or Occupations in demand sub-category, a candidate must first submit an Expression of Interest to the SINP. They must also prove their eligibility to be nominated for permanent residence in Canada on the basis of five factors, which are work experience, education qualification, language proficiency, age and previous connections to the province.
Each Expression of Interest profile submitted to the SINP is assessed on the basis of these eligibility factors and awarded a score out of 100. The highest scoring candidates are invited to apply for provincial nomination from Saskatchewan. The lowest score of the candidates selected in the February 13 SINP draw, in both sub-categories, was 70. Among those selected in the draw are managers, human resources professionals and financial sales representatives.
Following are the two sub-categories of SINP from which candidates were selected in the February 13 draw:
SINP Express Entry
In the SINP draw held on February 13, the province invited 277 candidates from the Express Entry sub-category to apply for provincial nomination. The Express Entry sub-category of SINP is aligned to the federal Express Entry system. The system manages the applications to the three major federal economic immigration programs of Canada, which are the Federal Skilled Worker Program, Federal Skilled Trade Class and Canadian Experience Class.
The eligibility criteria to be considered for provincial nomination through the Express Entry sub-category of SINP are as follows:
- A valid Express Entry profile, profile number and job seeker validation code
- Minimum 60 points on the Points Assessment Grid of SINP
- Language proficiency level required to become eligible under Express Entry
- A certificate, diploma or degree, obtained after a study or training program with a minimum duration of one year.
- Work experience of at least one year in the concerned occupation, which must be related to the candidate’s field of study
- The work experience must be in a high-skilled occupation categorized under NOC A, B or 0.
- The licence or certificate required to practice the concerned profession in Saskatchewan
- Enough settlement funds and a settlement plan.
Occupations in demand
Those candidates who do not have an Express Entry profile may apply for a provincial nomination through Occupations In Demand sub-category. In the latest SINP draw, 369 Occupations in Demand candidates received invitations from Saskatchewan.
The eligibility criteria Occupations in demand sub-category
- Minimum score of 60 on the Points Assessment Grid of SINP
- Language proficiency equal to Canadian Language Benchmark 4
- A certificate/degree/diploma obtained after completing a study/training program with a duration of at least one year
- Work experience of at least one year in an eligible occupation obtained within the last 10 years
- License necessary to practice the concerned profession in Saskatchewan
- Enough settlement funds to start a new life in Saskatchewan
Provincial Nominee Programs allow eligible candidates to settle in Canada in a fast-track manner. Do you wish to know which is the best pathway for you to migrate to Canada? Contact the Canada immigration consultants of CanApprove to take the right decision at the right time and obtain Canada PR.
For More Details:
WhatsApp : http://bit.ly/Sinp-Can
Contact : +91-422-4980255 (India)/+971-42865134 (Dubai)
Email : email@example.com